Date😚

||At evening||

mr.zubair: Jannat, Rithvik is taking you on Hotel...so go & get ready!

Jannat:*shocked* but i am tired right now dad! i can't go today.

mr.zubair: You always make excuses! please baby otherwise he will feel bad, please listen to dada.*he said sweetly and Jannat went in her room *

Jannat: why the problem won't end from my life?! now what should i do? i can't go with him alone like that, should i call Faisu? yeah i should call him.*dials Faisu's number*

Faisu: hello what happened Jannat?!

Jannat: Faisu i am sorry but i need your help right now! it's urgent!

Faisu: yeah tell me what happened?*worried*

Jannat: faisu my dad is saying to go out with Rithvik on Hotel right now, it's type of date and i don't want to go there so

Faisu: ok then i am coming there!

Jannat:*happy* really?!

Faisu: yeah, just get ready and wait for me. *cut the call*

Jannat: hey but why should i get ready?! Uff this man..*smile widely* but i think i should do as he say.

Jannat dressed well do some makeup for Faisu yes for Faisu, she was exited to meet him...so much.

*Her phone Rang*

Jannat: oh its Faisu!*she pick up the call*

Faisu: hello Jannat i am standing outside of your house main gate you are ready?!

Jannat: yes i am..but what about Rithvik?

Faisu: don't worry just come here Rithvik is infront of me waiting for you i guess let's ruin his well planned date!

Jannat got confused but do as Faisu was saying and went outside her house where Faisu was standing...he was looking so handsome than anyone, wearing all black looking dangerously hot and sexy for Jannat, for some second Jannat lost herself in Faisu but comes to reality when she saw Rithvik also.

Faisu saw Jannat coming out from her house looking breath taking beautiful .Faisu's mind stop working what he was planning. His eyes didn't seeing anything expect Jannat who was coming towards him looking really very beautiful. Faisu ran out of words to describe her beauty first time as he is so lost in Jannat. He never notice before when Jannat says she is that beautiful that she can make anyone fall for her right now. He was feeling that words.

Jannat: Faisal!!*whisper shout*

Faisu:*gulp* y...yeah what happened?!

Jannat: Now what should we tell him?!*she said secretly pointing at Rithvik who was standing while watching them in anger*

Faisu:*smirk* oh...Rithvik yeah i forget about him, wait.

Faisu: hey...Rithvik!*he call him and went to him* actually today i was taking Jannat out for date i already planned that but i think uncle *mr.zubair* force you to take her out right?*Rithvik nod unwantedly*

Faisu: oh..it's a problem then...so i have an idea we three will go to restaurant, me and Jannat on my bike and you in your car if u want to come with us then it's ok but as it was our date so you can also enjoy whenever you want and Jannat will call you before our date done then i will drop Jannat here and you also come at that time to house so uncle think that you two have date together, you can do this for your friend right?*he ask Rithvik just nod hesitantly he was so angry inside*

Faisu: great then bye bro have a nice night! let's go baby.*wink to Jannat make her blush and they drove away*

Jannat and Faisu went to very big and luxurious restaurant.

Faisu: have a sit please. *he said while pull chair for Jannat. Jannat smile shyly and take her seat, Faisu sit infront of her.*

Faisu: so how was my idea?!*he ask with big smile of victory*

Jannat: *giggle* it's super fantastic idea. i love it. thank god you come on time otherwise he was sitting here instead of you!

Faisu: so you like to have dinner with me?*teasing*

Jannat: of course not we are not real boyfriend and Girlfriend! *teasing back* we are not even friends tho, we-are-enemies....*laughs*

Faisu:*laughs* yeah...but i admit that only i have a beautiful enemy and i am glad i have her.*smile*

Jannat:*blush* look you admit that! i knew it you also can't resist my beauty!*proudly*

Faisu: indeed! but still you are not my type.*again teasing*

Jannat: Why you are telling me this again and again?*angrily* i am not dying to be your girlfriend stupid!

Faisu: i was just kidding baby!*wink*

Jannat: leave it, i don't wanna have dinner with a brat!* roll her eyes*

Faisu: hey don't say like this i am helping you remember it?

Jannat: only that thing stopping me from smacking your head!

Faisu: cute!*mumble but Jannat heard that and blush*

Waiter: have you decided your order sir?*he ask politely*

Faisu: oh yeah i want Naan and Butter Chicken with Orange Juice.

Waiter: and what about you Ms.pretty. *he was not flirting just asking while giving compliment make Jannat shy*

Jannat: i want Biriyani and Chicken curry with Orange Juice,same as him .

Waiter: oh, i'll be back, by the way you both are cute together. You are lucky she is so beautiful.*he said to Faisu and left, Jannat was blushing, when her eyes lift up to Faisu, it's bumps with Faisu's glance and again went down, the very known feelings going on between them but both are thinking about others reactions.

They finished their dinner and roaming around the hotel's beautiful places, no one want to go home they wanna spend their time together.

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS❤️