Crying 🤧

||Next day in school||

Jannat was feeling so off because whole day and night she was  thinking about her marriage and how can she stop this. She is not in mood to talk with anyone, but she talks to Avneet and as Avneet know her well she quickly figured out that jannat's mood was off she ask her so Jannat said she was just tired Avneet didn't believe it but shrugged it off because she don't want to give Janant more stress now both are standing in hallway.

Faisu: ohh...look who is here the Jannat Zubair and Avneet Kaur! what are you doing? bi*ching on someone else topic?*smirk*

Avneet: right now you are doing that thing and we are not interested in anyone's matter!*roll her eyes *Jannat stayed silence*

Faisu: then why you stupid friend always interpret in my matter?

*Faisu said while looking at Jannat, Jannat look at him for sometimes but didn't talk back. Avneet was about to say something but...*

Jannat: Avneet...leave that, come..we have same class. *she held Avneet's hands and left. Avneet show her middle finger to Faisu and left*

Faisu pov: what happen to her. She always talks back no matter what! why am i bothering for that so much tho? leave it Faisu. *he thought but then shrugged it off and also left*

It's break time everyone rushing towards canteen so goes with Faisu too but in his way he saw Jannat who was....crying? Faisu stops there trying to figure out that she was crying or not and yes she is, don't know why but Faisu felt restless to know why she is crying he is feeling.....bad? he ask to himself then directly went towards canteen where his Friends are having lunch together.

Shifa: here he is! why you are so late Fasiu?*Shifa is Faisu's sister and her boyfriend is Faiz*

Faisu: nowhere! let me eat first i am so hungry. by the way where is you so called beautiful friend Ms.Kaur?*he ask intentionally to gain Avneet's attention towards Jannat*

Avneet: i don't know i mean she say that you go and i will come in some minutes, i think she is in bathroom.

Faisu: but i saw her on my way sitting in basketball room, i think she was crying!*he said acting careless but he also want to know what happened to Jannat, he himself don't know why he is so desperate to know about his enemy?*

Avneet:*shocked* WHAT?! she is doing what? she is crying?omg.. *she directly run towards the basketball room leaving others confused*

Avneet rushed towards the basketball room and saw her soulmate was sobbing silently while her head was low make her heart clutch when she saw her best friend's condition. She went to her. Avneet kneel down infront of Jannat and cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears softly, Jannat saw her and quickly hug her. She need comfort.

Avneet: what happen Bubba?!*she ask softly*

Jannat:*sob*my...dad....fix..ed..my ... marriage...*said between sob*

Avneet:*pull back with jerk* WHAT?!...*Jannat nod her head* but why are you crying when you said that whomever your dad choose to marry you, you'll agree on that, you love someone?

Jannat: n..no Avu but that guy is....

Avneet: what about that guy?!*she asked confusedly, Jannat took deep breath to stop crying then starts...*

Jannat: He is Rithvik!*as she said Avneet wide her eyes*

Avneet: are-you-kidding-me?!*Jannat shook his head as no*how can your dad do such thing?!*she ask in disbelieve*

Jannat: because he didn't know his true face even his innocent parents also don't know, and i tell to dad cancel this marriage but he said he will never talk to me if i didn't agree on this, his trust on that bastard is too much.

Avneet: so what now?!

Jannat: i don't want this marriage at any cost, but i also don't want to tell this to dad that i don't want this marriage because *sigh* i know he will be very disappoint on me because he and mr.arora is very good old friends, i don't know what to do?!

Avneet: then what about we will show your dad his true face?! *Jannat look at her she give her smirk* don't worry give me little time to think then i will show that baster who is Avneet Kaur, also his parents get to know, poor them.

Jannat: think whatever but help me Avu!*Avneet nod her head*

||After school||

Shifa: what happened Jannat? Faisu said that you were crying in break time? and Avneet left without telling us anything?

Avneet: we will tell you everything first let's go to our favorite cafe!

Siddharth: but why so suddenly?!

Avneet: to talk about that matter!

Faisu: i...i am also coming!*he said hesitantly*

Faiz: why you are so interested Faisu?*smirk*

Faisu: i am not interested but i am being bored while staying in house as Shifa and u are also not there so why not having some coffee?*he said trying to defense himself*

Avneet: guys talks later first let's gooo...

*they all left to cafe*

Do Vote And Comments Guyss❤️