The Test

Me:So first up, from Supersonic019 , is a request to review "The Test"

Onyx:Ah. One of the episodes that actually has some information that carries over throughout the series that fans utterly ignore for the sake of their own narrative.

Connie:What do you mean?

Me:In other words: This is one of those episodes that implies a very clear message that EVERYONE ignored. The message?

Onyx:The Gems have absolutely no idea what Steven needs nor have they ever known what he needs.

Me:Which leads to many of the issues later in the show. This is also the episode where we learn where Steven learned to bottle up his problems.

Pearl:(Gasps) Oh no.....he learned it from us!

Me:

Amethyst:We get it, alright? We're the reason why Steven keeps his problems from everyone.

Peridot:It's much more than that! You all are literally the source of his worst trait and you're just gonna brush it off like it's nothing?!? After all it's hurt him?!?

Lapis:Are you shocked, Peri? They ALWAYS brush anything off that's their fault. Especially when it comes to Steven.

Connie:Hey! Don't talk to them like that---Guh!!!

(Lapis has Connie's head in a water bubble)

Lapis:You were saying, Connie? Oh it wasn't anything important? Ok then.

Steven:Listen. Let's just move on.

Pearl:But Steven....!

Steven:(Pink mode) LET'S JUST MOVE ON, DAMN IT!!!

(Everyone goes silent)

Me:.....Keep em coming guys.