Dewey Wins

Requested by MAGCOOLCAT

Me:There was SO much to hate....nay..... DESPISE about this episode that I don't even know where to begin.......

Onyx:Well let's start with the obvious: Connie's bratty attitude.

Connie:It wasn't bratty!

Amethyst:What do you call it then?

Connie:So says the oblivious Gem who didn't even know WHY Steven was depressed!

Amethyst:HEY!!!

Me: Connie, shut your mouth. The point is very simple: You were a selfish brat in this episode and this entire Arc!

Connie:How was I selfish for wanting Steven to stay and fight together against Aquamarine and Topaz?!??

Steven(Pink Mode): BECAUSE IT WAS POINTLESS!!!! IF AQUAMARINE TOOK DOWN ALEXANDRITE AS EASILY AS SHE DID, WHAT CHANCE DID STEVONNIE HAVE?!? DID YOU EVER ONCE THINK ABOUT THAT, CONNIE?!?

(Everyone goes quiet)

Me:You sent this boy into a week long depression all because you wanted your shot at glory. That's it. Did you even bother asking what happened to Steven while he was on Homeworld? No. No you did not.

Onyx:And I know some Connie fans still exist with the whole "But Steven promised they'd always fight together!" excuse.

Me:Promises don't mean anything when lives are on the line. All Connie cared about was that. She completely ignored Steven and the bigger picture all because she wanted to be a brat.

Onyx:And it only got worse in the episode, especially Dewey's little tirade at Steven.

Amethyst:Ugh. Don't remind me. Steven was actually helping Dewey and he gets treated like that? Couldn't have been me.

Lapis:I would have drowned that human.

Me:Dewey or Connie?

Lapis:Both.

Me:What's worse is how this episode was trying to FORCE us to be sympathetic towards Connie even though she deserved NONE. I wasn't sympathetic towards her, still am not nor will I ever be.

Lapis:Can I drown Connie now?

Me:No. We need her for further reviews. Keep em coming guys.

Lurkerbelow

Craftfury

Endie_287

FilippoMasiero2