The Trial

Me: And here's another request by MLPfan901 for

Me: And here's another request by MLPfan901 for....The Trial.

Steven:......

Me:I know. It's one of THOSE episodes.

Steven:The fandom likes making me relive traumatic things. Might as well do it early.

Onyx:So this episode was....well it was....looked down upon for a couple of reasons. Jeremy?

Me:

1:It pretty much started an unnecessary game of "Whodunnit?" when it came to who shattered Pink Diamond.

2:It was part of an arc that many felt was uneeded filler.

3:It led to the WORST arc of the series.

Connie:If you hadn't given yourself up, Steven....

Steven:What did you want me to do, Connie?!?

Connie:Stay and fight together!

Me:Oh dear God. I would get into why that's just a ridiculous statement but I'll save that for when the appropriate episode is requested.

Steven:Blue Diamond was the most understanding. I actually felt relieved to hear her.

Me:Mainly because she was willing to let you say your piece. Yellow was the one who wanted you dead.

Garnet:Both of them are tyrants. Either of them would have had no issue with execution, no matter what innocent facade Blue puts on.

Pearl:I agree. Blue may come off as understanding but she's anything but.

Me:Of course the two of you would say that.

Onyx:A big question in this episode was where White was.

Me:Yeah. This was the episode where everyone expected to see White Diamond make her debut but that didn't come until several episodes later.

Onyx:Also, let's be honest: Lars came off as a pussy here.

Me:Yeahhh, he kinda did. He was screaming so much that they bubbled his head to keep him quiet.

Connie:I wouldn't have been like that if I was there instead.

Me:Yeah sure. And I'm the king of all social media. Anyway, keep em coming guys.