𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖍

"there's always a bloody ghost." -christopher moore

terror level- 2.5

tws- ghosts, bullying, drinking, blood, scratching, blow job, some mild smut.

"Holy shit, I am so sorry-"
I look up from my cold and damp shirt to see the green eyed culprit cowering in front of me. Though he just bumped into me and spilled beer all over my shirt, he's beautiful.
"The music is too loud, let's go upstairs," I yell in response. I pretend I can't hear anything he's saying as he walks in front of me up the spiral staircase. The flashing lights of the party illuminate around us. Someone throws a red solo cup at him. He flinches and manages to dodge it. I realize that I just saved this kid from the group of guys downstairs, the ones that threw the cup.
We open the bathroom door right in front of the stairs to reveal two girls heavy petting and making out on the sink. The kid shuts the door slowly as he nervously giggles. His laugh is cute.
I open the next door and inside is an empty master bedroom. He follows me inside.
"I'm uh- Gerard by the way."
"Nice to meet you 'Gerard by the way,' I'm Frank." I shake his hand then proceed to wipe the beer off my shirt with a tablecloth from the bedside table.
"Sorry I spilt that drink on you.. Some asshole pushed me."
"It's fine. Plus if you hadn't, we wouldn't be alone in here. So it worked out just fine." I made him blush. He seems flattered. Maybe no one has ever said words like that to him. Before either of us can say anything else, he throws his drunken self at me and begins kissing me. Shit, I was gonna be the first to do that. I push him aggressively onto the mattress and start using my tongue to kiss him. I bring my face down to his neck. He smells of cigarettes and women's perfume... and maybe Marijuana. Without warning I bite into his skin gently. He groans and accepts it. I kiss the sore spot softly before attempting to leave a hickey somewhere beside it. Something on the nightstand falls to the ground and shatters. Before I can assume Gerard accidentally kicked it off, he jumps and sits up. I look to the ground and find a framed picture with broken glass. Lying, I tell him I kicked it and push him back onto the bed. I don't want anything to ruin this. After plenty and plenty of kisses, he proposes something else. So he gets on his knees before me. Smiling, he prepares himself for whats about to happen. I prepare myself too as I'm unzipping my jeans.
Moments of pure bliss pass as I'm closing my eyes to savor every second. I open my eyes for a moment and see a man standing right behind Gerard. I slowly walk back, fully exposed. I blink and it's gone. He's gone.
"What the fu-"
"Are you okay?"
Gerard's Bambi eyes fill with worry and he looks behind him. Nothing is there.
"What was it? What hap-"
He screams mid sentence and arches his spine in pain.
"Holy fuck, are you okay?"
He turns his flushed face to look at me.
"Something just scratched me; we need to get out of here."
"Wait.. what?"
As he stands, I pull up his shirt to reveal four long and deep scratches.
"Fuckin shit dude, go!"
Almost running out of the room, Gerard slams the door and we carry ourselves down the steps and out the front door.
We clean ourselves up and drive far away from that damned house.