Chapter 1: The beginning

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or any character in this story.

Year: 1960

Location: Planet Aguilar (currently orbiting the star VY Canis Major)

NARRATOR'S POV:

On the planet Aguilar there was a building so tall that it went past the clouds themselves, in fact it was the tallest building on the massive planet. On the very top floor there was a simple office, its walls were all made of glass giving it the perfect view over the planet, much like an emperor's throne gazing over its subjects. In the office sat a woman staring at a holographic screen with a light smile on her face.

One glance of her was enough to make anyone stop in their tracks and gaze in awe. She was so beautiful even wives about to smack their husbands that were gazing at her and drooling could only do the same. Her appearance and skin were absolutely flawless, not a blemish or wrinkle in sight. Her black hair fell down to the middle of her back and gleaned like an obsidian waterfall of otherworldly beauty. Her long legs were the center of envy of every woman in the universe though only partially revealed by a slit on the side of her dress.

She wore no fancy jewelry as there was no need for any. Only earrings that seemed to be fashioned from darkness itself hung from her ears. Gracing her smile were perfect lips, that many would sell their soul just to kiss. Finally, her stunning face was the definition of perfection, just one glance and any mortal would be enslaved to her.

The thing that caught the most attention were her eyes though; they were a shimmering black yet in that void there was a swirling galaxy. They were so mesmerizing that you couldn't possibly look away, spending hours looking over them and never getting tired of them. Only if you weren't driven to complete obedience and insanity from her looks alone.

The black dress she wore did very little to hide her perfect proportions either, in truth her looks worried her quite a bit. Although her charm was off the charts causing very immortals to crumble beneath them. She regularly used spells to diminish them, so she could at least have a conversation with someone. This woman was none other than the creator of the universe and all of its life, this was Chaos.

THIRD PERSON POV:

She gazed lovingly at the hologram in front of her that was filled with scenes from Earth, currently the screen was focused on some children playing tag and running around a fountain, laughing like they had no care in the world, because they truly didn't. Their parents were chasing them and the children squealed in delight as they were easily caught by them and tickled.

As she looked at this she couldn't keep her loving smile off her face as she remembered a time she too experienced such a scene, when she had created the primordials. Unfortunately it only lasted a day as they grew to be adults in a mere week. As she continued to look into the hologram she didn't notice a man walk into the room.

"Chaos you there?" He asked, waving his hand in front of her. While she wasn't paying any attention to him he called her name three times. Without a response from her he resorted to such antics.

With a slight jump of fright she let out a very girlish *eep* and fell onto the floor to his surprise. He couldn't contain his laughter as he burst out laughing as she tried to get black in the chair. Her eyes quickly locked onto him as she could only glare at him with an I'll-get-you-later look.

"Dammit! Order don't sneak up on me like that!" She yelled as he just shook his head as his laugh turned into a chuckle at her reaction. She quickly brushed herself off and sat back down.

"For the creator of the universe I'd never expect to hear an *eep* out of you." His tone had a slight mischievousness to it.

"Tell me why you are here before I decide to hurt you." She growled ignoring his last comment and looked back at the screen. He glanced at the screen only for a second and he saw her face as she continued to stare. She had a smile, not one of her fake ones she wears everywhere, but a true smile he had not seen for a millennia.