Chapter: 30.5 Artemis & Zoe Smut

THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER ONLY! (For anyone who needs it)

A/N: My words are unimportant so why even type them, just read as you wish.

E/N: Ahh smut time you horny fuckers!

PAIRING: Zoe & Artemis

LOCATION: Cabin in main hunters' camp in Yellowstone

"Mmmmm ah, this is nice." Zoe let out a moan of delight as she slipped into the tub and let her body relax against the smooth porcelain. After such a long day full of emotional highs and many other things she was ready to relax, what better way to do that than take a bath? Plus after kissing Artemis so much and hearing Percy and Hestia play around she was a bit more than flustered and needed a minute.

Click

"H- Hey Zoe are you in here?" With the sound of a door opening the soft voice of a certain moon goddess instantly made Zoe's eyes snap open. Zoe instantly turned her head to the side to see Artemis coming into the bathroom with nothing more than a towel barely covering her front. Her small breasts and genitals were covered by the thin towel but the rest of her stunningly slim and powerful form was not. Soft light olive skin could be seen everywhere and made a beautiful and seductive contrast to the towel.

"Um uh, y- yeah." Zoe managed to say as she couldn't take her eyes off the goddess in front of her as she peeked over the rim of the bathtub. They had bathed together thousands if not hundreds of thousands of times yet this was the first time they had since they confirmed their relationship. It almost felt like they were bathing for the first time together again and both women were embarrassed so much that their entire faces were blushed.

Zoe still couldn't keep her gaze off the goddess as she felt a storm of shyness and embarrassment, Artemis had a golden blush on her face and her auburn hair up in a messy bun the goddess took on a very innocent yet seductive look. It made Zoe's heart jump inside her chest as her core tightened and grew hotter. Artemis on the other hand could feel Zoe's gaze on her as she shied away a little but didn't completely hide her body.

"I- I was just wondering if maybe we could... bathe together. It has been a bit and I wanted my back washed." Artemis squeaked out in a shy voice as Zoe nodded a few times and pulled herself out of the bath as carefully as she could while she calmed her nerves down. As she did Artemis was now the one staring as Zoe's slim but strong athletic build came into view.

Complete with a full 6 pack that was slightly visible on her stomach and no discernible scars on her body, she looked like the perfect Persian princess with copper-toned skin. Not to mention her perky and soft-looking breasts that stood at a solid D cup even with her toned body. Artemis couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy seeing them but kept her head held high knowing her thighs were far superior to Zoe's.

"Milady?" Zoe seemed to ask the silent goddess as Artemis realized she was staring before quickly making her way across the bathroom and sitting on a small stool Zoe was kneeling in front of.

"S-Sorry I was distracted." Artemis tried to hide her embarrassment as Zoe gently began to scrub the goddess' back with a soft sponge.

"Is that so? I don't mind you staring, I am yours and you are mine after all." Zoe whispered to the goddess as Artemis' heart nearly leaped out of her chest. Zoe was even able to see the tips of her ears turn golden as Artemis blushed profusely. Still, Zoe kept gently cleaning her goddess' back as she admired the small shapely back of the goddess. Especially the pear-shaped bottom that any girl would be jealous of.

"Z-Zoe can you..." Artemis tried to say something but couldn't as the pleasant scent of the soap and Zoe's rhythmic motions seemed to calm her nerves a little. After a few seconds Artemis opened her mouth again but as she did a bucket of warm water was poured down her back startling her a little. After a few seconds, Zoe was done pouring water and put down the small bucket.