Chapter 12

Claire opened the door to let her friends in as they arrived, locking the back door and taking them up to the loft. Tom stood in the kitchen at the counter fidgeting nervously as the other two couples followed Claire into the loft.

Claire (pointing as she introduced everyone): This is Amanda and her boyfriend, Leonard. This is Miles and his partner Kevin. Everyone, this is Tom. (Claire puts her arm around Tom's waist grinning up at him as everyone shakes hands)

Amanda: Nice to meet you Tom. Claire's talked a lot about you. We didn't think she was going to last past the week.

Tom (smirks looking down at Claire): Oh really?

Miles: She would come to class SO irritated. I knew she was into you immediately.

Claire (covers her face as she blushes): I was not. (Tom leans down kissing her) He was such a jerk!

Tom: In my defense, I had been in a shit mods for about 3 years.

Everyone laughed and sat in the living room area talking about school and getting to know Tom. He told them about Cornwall and touched about his family and the resort. He asked everyone about themselves also; Claire's friends we completely charmed by him. Claire and Amanda served the food and the guys put the food on the table as they sat at the table to eat.

Amanda: So how is everything going with Tom?

Claire (grins): It's almost perfect. Except his ex girlfriend showed up yesterday.

Amanda: Oh no! What happened?

Claire: He told her to leave us alone.

Amanda: You think she will?

Claire: I hope so. He was really mad last night. We actually had our first real fight.

After dinner, Tom went into the loft and brought out the banofee pie. Everyone applauded when he came out with it, making him grin proudly as he served everyone.

Kevin: I can't wait to see Claire's dessert.

Claire: Actually, dessert is all on Tom.

Miles (takes a bite): Well done, Tom!

Leonard: This is excellent. It reminds me of the pie my mum would make.

Kevin: Bloody brilliant, Tom. (Tom sits next to Claire and thanks everyone before Claire leans over kissing him on the cheek)

After everyone left, Tom locked the back door and made sure the cafe was locked up as well before going back up to the loft. He stood in the doorway watching Claire in the kitchen. The radio was playing a quiet jazz song and she had her back to him as she hummed and put the food away. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, even with her hair pulled up in a messy bun on her head. She was perfect to him. He crossed his arms on his chest watching her and she started dancing to the song a little when it ended. The next song started and it was Hey Jude by The Beatles. She hummed along, still oblivious to him staring at her. When Tom saw she was almost done, he snuck up behind her and turned her to him grinning when she was startled. He put his finger to his mouth when she tried to speak, and took her hand in his and twirled her before leading her out of the kitchen to the living room, pulling her into his arms and dancing to the song playing. Claire lays her head on his chest and sighs as she listens to the music. It was a perfect moment for her.

Tom: Your friends are amazing.

Claire: And I was right. They loved you.

Tom: You did say exactly that. You also started saying something else if I remember correctly.

Claire: No I didn't.

Tom: You said, AND I QUOTE "They are going to love you just like" and you didn't finish.

Claire: You remember exactly what I said but you forget to close the juice every time you open it?

Tom: Not true. I remembered. I just like pissing you off. So just like who?

Claire: I don't remember. (She pulls away from him and goes to nervously wipe the clean counter)

Tom: Yes you do. (He walks up behind her and puts his hands on her hips pulling her flush against him)

Claire (laughs as he tightens his arms when she tries to get away) No I don't!

Tom (turns her to face him and kisses her nose and whispering in her ear after he kisses it): Tell me...

Claire (bites her lip): Tell you what?

Tom (lifts her to sit on the counter and stand between her legs): Tell me how much you love me, Claire. Because it won't even be close to how much I am in love with you.

Claire puts her hand on his face, smiling before she leans down kissing him gently as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He lifted her and carried her to her bed, keeping his mouth on her as he walked and sat her on the bed. He pulled away from her as she took off her dress, keeping her eyes on his while he took his clothes off. He kneeled down on the bed with his arms on each side of her.

Tom (whispering into her ear as he lays her back) Say it.... Tell me Claire.

Claire shakes her head as he starts kissing her neck, then moving his mouth to her breast, teasing her with his tongue. She moans as she puts her hand through his hair and he puts kisses on her neck traveling back to her mouth. He kisses her deeply and moves his hand down to her breasts cupping it gently as he kisses her neck whispering to her.

Tom: Say it...

Claire shakes her head again as his hand moves from her breasts to her stomach then slowly working he fingers down to her wet slit, slowly working one finger to touch her causing her to moan before he pulls his hand away. Claire huffs wanting more.

Tom: Say it... Please?

She bites her lip as she shakes her head again and he takes his hardness into his bad and slowing works the tip up and down her slit, causing him to moan as he feels how wet she is. Claire arches her hips toward him wanting him to end the teasing, but he wasn't stopping.

Tom (speaking with his voice husky) Oh Gid, please tell me Claire...

She couldn't stand it anymore. She reached her one hand on top of his on his erection and the other to bring his face to hers as she looks into his eyes and looking into his eyes.

Claire: I love you Tom. I am so in love with you.

Tom kisses her forcefully as he quickly works his way into her, thrusting his hips as he entered her, causing them both to moan as they continued kissing. He grabbed her hips as he thrust into her. He pulls away from her mouth as she moans with every thrust. He feels her walls tighten around him as he starts to release, gasping loudly as he hears her reach her own peak of ecstasy.