WARNING

kinda funny how this warning popped out of nowhere until part 8, isn't it?

well, it's kinda uncalled for, but I thought it's necessary. if only there was some way to reshuffle the parts so I could place this at the front, but i'm no good at technology things (not so bad until i'm a boomer, though) so idk how to make that work.

you might have noticed that my writing style has changed, well--- that's because it's been like? a year? since I last updated? yeah. i think so. so obviously, im not going to portray my 14 yr old self into doing this, i'll be going with my 15 yr old self persona instead. as much as my 14 yr old self was colorful and vibrant, i'll be damned. my 14 yr old self uses stuff like what?? sussy baka? random cringy stuff i had no idea the meanings were? thats like a one way road to getting my ass beat by the internet.

HOWEVER.

i can't guarantee you that my 15 yr old self won't slip up, either. it's only been a year, and not much can change in one year, though i can tell you that i've gotten a lot mature. (my little sister may beg to differ, but i self proclaim that i did)

soooo heading on to the warnings, that's enough talking abt the switchup!

1. i will be writing in lowercase for most of the stuff, bc capitalisation is a bitch and i won't be doing that since it takes wayyy too much time to get my fingers over to the shift or caps lock button (actl its pure laziness, so sue me) and have yall seen the way i type? i type with two of my index fingers on the keyboard. (obviously all those typing lessons for all ten of my fingers on marshall cavendish nvr worked out. never knew what i was doing there anyway, more like i did it for the sake of playing games, because it was in a game format.) that's going to be a whole lot of travelling the keyboard with two of my puny index fingers and we will not do index finger abuse here. this is a safe space for all index fingers.

2. i will be posting my hot takes here, so if you're really sensitive or you just don't like hot takes in general or u are a person to bash ppl over their own opinions, here's a chance for you to take the exit ticket and leave! though i admit i like hearing other people's opinions sometimes, just to cause a little debate and stuff, yk, for the greater good, sometimes some stuff in here go without reason - i don't need ppl being petty abt trivial shit here when all i want to do is just rant. i won't be necessarily nice about some of the stuff i rant about here too, so don't get too shocked or triggered by the stuff i say. i will try not to be too blindsided by my opinions sometimes, but it's called my opinion for a reason.

that's all! right? only two disclaimers. idk if i'll be expanding this list in the future, maybe there are more stuff ppl will be irked by in this book, so i'll have to add on maybe. but for now, this is the list of warnings that y'all will have to take note of.

oh right, and i'll be dumping the dates aside. on some days i'll post a lot of stuff but with the different context on the same day, so i don't want to come out with a whole chunk of text with differently related topics under a day's date. instead, the titles from hereon will be filed under the general context of what i'm going to be talking about. imagine just seeing a whole chunk of october 1st 2021s and being confused with which is which. wouldn't want that to happen.

signing off, @soaptxpe