Chapter 2: RK-Bro vs. Morrison and Ziggler

(One week later)

One week after Alex crashed The Miz's WWE Championship celebration and also embarrassed the A-Lister by bringing up his past, a match was scheduled for tonight's Raw. The match was a tag team match between Orton and Riddle as they take on the new Miztourage of John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler.

The Miz was backstage with Maryse with an upset look on his face as he cut a promo.

Miz: how dare he? How dare that wannabe Viper crashed a celebration all about me! Last Monday was supposed to be all about me and this title that I won! And Alex cost me big money on my suit that was soaked by that awesome champagne! Alex Auditore, you will never beat me for MY WWE Championship, and Ryan will be coming soon before you know it... because I'm The Miz and I'm... awesome

Then the camera faded to a dark room with a hooded Alex as he too was going to cut a promo.

Alex: Miz... don't think for one second that last week was the most humiliating night of your entire life. This is just the beginning of what's to come. I don't even know why you're friends with a singer who has an expiration date in his career of music, but I'll make sure that if that parasite dare gets in my way or dares lays a finger on my wife, I'll make sure he won't sing ever again. And I will beat you for the WWE title

Then the show shifted to the non-title tag team match as the current Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro takes on the team of the New Miztourage consisting of John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler while Maryse was at ringside. If Ziggler and Morrison manage to knock off the Raw Tag Team Champions in this match, they may have a tag team title opportunity down the future.

The two men to start things off were the Original Bro and the Showoff as the two men locked up. Riddle got Dolph in a headlock and then the Showoff pushed him to the ropes for a dropkick, but Riddle's MMA background gave the Bro the advantage to catch Ziggler in midair and took him down. Riddle then dragged Ziggler to the corner and tagged in the Viper. Orton was over on Ziggler with straight right hands and uppercuts on the Showoff as he methodically targeted Ziggler's limbs to inflict punishable pain.

(Fast forward)

Morrison was about to end the match and claim the win for him and Ziggler by Starship Pain on Orton, but the Viper used his veteran instincts to roll out of the way and created separation. Randy dragged his body as he saw Riddle's arm reaching out to him. Morrison tagged in Ziggler while Orton managed to tag in Riddle.

The Original Bro jumped in and landed rapid kicks on Ziggler and then ducked a right hand to execute a German suplex. Then Riddle took down Ziggler with a Bro to Sleep. He then went for the pin, but Maryse put Ziggler's foot on the ropes, forcing the referee to break the count while Riddle saw what transpired as he went to argue with the former Divas Champion.

Ziggler took advantage to ground Riddle with the Famouser, but only good enough for a two count. Maryse looks to turn the tables on RK-Bro by taking out a spray bottle, but her plan was thwarted as Alexa Bliss, the current Raw Women's Champion pulled Maryse by her hair and threw her to the barricade to prevent any more interference.

As Riddle recovered, Ziggler took advantage and took down the Bro with the Zig Zag; as the Showoff went for the pin count, Randy slid in just in time to break it off. Morrison then went for a shot; however Orton ducked and dropped Morrison with an RKO. Then Riddle ended as he got Ziggler in position and flattens the Showoff with the Bro Derek for the pinfall win.

Alexa got in and raised RK-Bro's arms as the momentum is shifting towards Alex for his future showdown against The Miz for the WWE Championship. Then Alex joined his wife and the tag champions in the ring and celebrated the win, but the celebration was cut short as the WWE Champion's theme played and the A-Lister came out as he mockingly clapped.

Miz: bravo you two, bravo. What a great match, sure you beat John and Dolph, but this loss was just a small setback. And Alex, good that you're in the ring because I got some news that I want to share

Alex then grabbed a mic.

Alex: oh what is this news you are so desperately want to share? You got cast for another straight to DVD movie role?

Miz: oh real funny Alex. Actually no, it is much more bigger than that. You will get your shot at me, the Most Must-See WWE Champion of all time at Fastlane for my title, and it won't be just a regular match, it will be you and me for the title with a special guest referee

Alex: a special guest referee? Who is it?

Miz: you will find out soon at Fastlane, I paid this guy good money to call this match up down the middle

Alex: you mean, to give you the dirty win and screw me

Miz: I will assure you that the referee will call the match down the middle

Alex: I can't wait to kick your ass at Fastlane. You have pissed off millions of people when you set up that piece of crap with Alexa. Your face is a perfect target to hit something-

Miz: don't you dare target my Moneymaker!

Alex: oh I'll be pretty damn sure your Moneymaker will be messed up after I take your WWE title at Fastlane!

Then Alex took a few seconds to pause.

Alex: you know what? Why wait for Fastlane, let's give everyone here a preview!

Alex got out of the ring with Alexa and RK-Bro right behind him as they pursued Morrison, Ziggler, Maryse and Miz, however their way was blocked by Miz's security in which he calls the Miz Force.

Miz: good luck getting past the Miz Force

Alex smirked as he, Randy, Matt and Alexa fought off the security guards and then charged at the four main targets as another brawl erupted on the stage and ramp area.

Then the real security guards along with road agents and referees came running out and tried to separate the eight Superstars while the crowd cheered and chanted to let them fight. Alex held Alexa back and protected her from the brawl while he also fought off the security. The show ended with the referees, security and road agents forming a blockade as the eight Superstars verbally taunted each other.