Chapter 13: Blissful Motivation

(WARNING! This is a smut chapter)

(At the Residence of the A-Couple)

Throughout the morning, Alex has been watching through the WWE Network some of the most infamous Hell in Cell matches throughout history. The matches he watched ranged from the likes of:

Batista vs. Triple H - Vengeance 2005

Undertaker vs. Edge - SummerSlam 2008

Randy Orton vs. John Cena - Hell in a Cell 2009

D-Generation X vs. Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show - Unforgiven 2006

Batista vs. Undertaker - Survivor Series 2007

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus - Hell in a Cell 2010

Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy - Hell in a Cell 2018

And to wrap his Hell in a Cell marathon, Alex saved the best for last, the infamous Hell in a Cell match from 1998 between the Undertaker and Mankind.

Throughout each match, Alex took and wrote down notes to use for his plan and tactical strategy to defeat Miz inside the said structure while also admiring the ever gorgeous and iconic World Heavyweight Championship Big Gold Belt. The living legacy of the Viper watched Orton's match against Hardy from 2018 and he couldn't help but cringe.

Alex: oh my goddess, mentor! The freaking screwdriver!

While he was occupied, Alexa was in the kitchen making two cups of coffee, she knows that her husband wants to end Miz once and for all, and also she wants Alex to be motivated and not be nervous, given that this will be his debut inside the structure.

The Goddess walked into the living room and gave Alex his cup of coffee.

Alex: oh thanks wifey

Alexa: of course hubby. Which match are you watching now?

Alex: well I just finished my mentor being a sadistic son of a bitch, now I'm watching him giving Sheamus a painful lesson

Alexa: you picked some of the best ones

Alex: oh yeah I did, and I'll watch your Elimination Chamber match after

Alexa: aww hubby

The Goddess smiled as she laid her head on her shoulder as she watched the Orton-Sheamus cell match with her hubby.

(Time skip)

After watching Orton finished off Sheamus with an RKO on the steel steps, the A-Couple took a break and went to eat some homemade lunch which was some hamburgers and fries.

After they finished eating, they went outside for some fresh air and cuddled on the couch.

Alexa: are you feeling nervous, hubby?

Alex: oh yeah, this is my first Hell in a Cell match ever

Alexa: aww, but I know you will do great

Alex: thanks wifey

The couple smiled at each other and kissed each other's lips with love and passion. They had a soft make out session until Alex slid Alexa's shorts up to touch and stroke her leg and thigh, which made the Goddess smirk.

Alexa: mmhhh Alex... hubby... getting handsy huh?

Alex smirked as his hand rubbed on his wife's leg.

Alex: well yeah, that's how I am when we're at home

Alexa: mmhh hubby, that's my button

The Goddess proceeded to also be handsy as she slid her hand under Alex's shirt and stroked his six pack abs while she kissed his neck.

Alex: mmhh ohhh Alexa...

The A-Couple roamed their hands over each other's bodies while Alexa gently nibbled on Alex's neck while the Pharaoh gently squeezed the Goddess' thigh.

Alexa: mmhh hubby...

The Goddess gently took Alex's hand and led him inside the house and up to their bedroom. As their door opened, the A-Couple kept their steamy make out while their hands were roaming each other's bodies.

With thirst in her mind, Alexa proceeded to remove Alex's shirt and planted soft kisses on his upper body. 

Alex: oh wifey...

Then Alex proceeded to remove Alexa's shirt to reveal her white bra underneath before going down to gently kiss her neck, making her moan. The Goddess jumped and wrapped herself around her hubby. Alex placed his hand down on Alexa's biscuit butt which made her moan sensually; then he proceeded to unhook her bra.

Then the Pharaoh gently laid Alexa on the bed and slowly pulled off her bra to reveal her beautiful bare breasts. Alex smiled and admired the natural beauty of his wife as he gently cupped them.

Alexa: mmhhh Alex...

The two looked at each other with love and lust in their eyes while Alex removed his pants and Alexa's shorts. He then gently stroked her cheeks and kissed her lips first before slowly going down to suck on her breasts, which brought out sensual and erotic moans from his Blissful Goddess wifey.

Alexa: ohhh yes Alex, right there hubby!

While he sucked on Alexa's breasts, Alex proceeded to remove her panties, leaving her fully nude for him before proceeding to remove his underwear to reveal his hard shaft for her, which made her blush in awe at the sight.

Alexa: ohh wow hubby...

Alex smiled and gave her body more pleasure as he went down to kiss her stomach and her legs, making Alexa moan more.

Alexa: mmhh hubby put it inside me

Alex blushed, but granted his wife's Blissful wish as he put his shaft inside her, making Alexa smile and moan in pleasure.

Alexa: ohhh hubby! I love you so much!

Alex: mmhhh I love you too wifey!

Alex proceeded to thrust inside and laid on Alexa's breasts as the two have passionate, loving sex.

The A-Couple gave each other loving pleasure by Alex sucking on Alexa's breasts before they flipped over, so that Alexa is on top to giving loving kisses on his heart while he rubs her back and massages her biscuit butt. Alexa moaned and lovingly returned the favor by gently kissing her hubby's neck while Alex continued to slowly thrust inside her.

The two breathed hard as they kissed each other with love as their bodies sweat from all their love for one another. Alex put his shaft all the way as he starts to lose control of his body.

Alex: ohhh Alexa... I-I'm gonna-

Alexa tearfully smiled and nodded.

Alexa: unload inside me, hubby

Alex thrusted a little more and let out a gasp as he fires his love fluid inside his wife. Alexa moaned and smiled as she felt his love flow inside her. The Philippine Pharaoh unloaded more as he filled Alexa up.

Alexa: oh yes hubby... fill me up

Alex breathed hard and fired his last shot inside Alexa. The Goddess smiled and laid on his chest and felt his love fluid leak out. The A-Couple breathed hard and smiled while they cuddled in the bed.

Alexa: feeling motivated, hubby?

She said with a big smile on her face.

Alex: mmhh ohh absolutely, wifey

Alexa smiled big and kissed Alex on the cheek and lips.

Alexa: now you have nothing to be nervous about, hubby

Alex: thank you Alexa, thank you for everything

He said with a smile.

Alexa: aww hubby, you complete me

Alex gave one more protective kiss on her forehead.

Alexa: let's rest and take a nap, hubby

Alex nodded and cuddled with Alexa in his arms as the A-Couple took a nap in each other's arms.