Chapter 18: Warm Up and Cool Down

WrestleMania was now 96 hours away, and the A-Couple used their time to warm up for their matches on the show while also preparing themselves to be parents in nine months. Alexa's bump has not formed just yet, so she had some pleasurable plans in mind to help ease her hubby's mind.

Alexa was on her phone recording for her Instagram stories while also showing off Alex doing his workouts as well. She saw her hubby on the barbell deadlift and recorded while also taking the opportunity to playfully mess with him.

Alexa: damn... look at that booty, honey

Alex chuckled and played along with his wife's jokes.

Alex: fresh biscuits

Alexa gasped behind the camera and was blushing.

Alexa: you bring that up again?!

Alex chuckled and teased his wife again.

Alex: hey, you were right, your butt is cute

The Pharaoh smirked and smacked his wife's butt before dashing off comically before Alexa can even react.

Alexa: ohhh! Yeah, you better run!

The Goddess giggled as she stopped the recording and posted it on her Instagram story with the hashtags while also tagging Alex on it: #ACouple #WrestleManiaWorkout #BootyBiscuit @alexio.auditore

After putting her phone on the coffee table in the living room, Alexa went to the bathroom to see that Alex was about to go take a post workout shower.

Alexa: hubby babe, let's shower together

Alex: you don't have to tell me twice

He smirked and gently pulled Alexa into the bathroom and proceeded to remove each other's clothes.

Alexa: why are you so hot, babe?

Alex: and why are you so sexy?

Alexa giggled and blushed as she got bested by her hubby's compliment while the A-Couple got in the shower and savor the warm water pouring on their bare bodies. The A-Couple looked at each other with love in their eyes and proceeded to make out and kiss each other with love and passion. Alex grabbed and held one of his wife's legs on his hip while he went down to kiss her neck, making her moan in pleasure.

Alexa: ohhh yes hubby...

(Warning: slight smut here)

As the two made out, the Pharaoh's rod poked on Alexa's inner thigh, making her smirk and feel thirst in her body.

Alexa: want me to take care of that for you, hubby?

Alex: u-uhh...

Alexa smirked and put her finger over his lips.

Alexa: shh, that is an automatic yes for me, Alex

The Goddess put her hair back as she knelt down at eye level to her hubby's hard rod. Alexa gently wrapped her hands around to stroke it for a while, making Alex moan while leaning against the wall to not lose his balance.

Alex: o-ohh my Goddess

Alexa: it's alright hubby, I want to make you feel good and relaxed before your big match

Alex: mmhh of course wifey, you always know what buttons to push to make me feel good and fall under your loving spell

Alexa looked up at Alex with a loving smile and look of love in her bright blue eyes. She then proceeded with her plan by giving Alex's tip of his rod a soft kiss, making the Pharaoh softly moan.