Chapter 16: Best Oops Ever

(At the A-Couple Residence)

With WrestleMania coming closer than ever, Alex was in focus mode to end The Miz's WWE title reign inside Satan's Structure.

However, over the past few weeks, Alexa was feeling a bit nauseous, had body aches and had some weird food cravings. Alex stuck by her side and even stopped his workout to be at his wife's side. While Alex was downstairs working out, the Goddess sneakily called upon via Zoom, Randy and Kim Orton.

Randy: Alexa hey

Kim: hey there Lexi, what brings the call?

Alexa: Randy, Kim, I've been feeling nauseous for a few weeks and I kept throwing up

The Ortons gasped at what the Goddess said.

Randy: Alexa, are you?

Kim: did you take the test yet, girl?

Alexa: that's my initial thought exactly! And Kim, I did took a test...

Kim: Lexi, what's the result?

Alexa tearfully smiled and showed the result of the pregnancy test as positive to Randy and Kim.

Randy: whoa! Alex is gonna be a dad!

Kim: ahhh! We're so happy for you Lex, did you tell Alex already?

Alexa: not yet, I'm gonna surprise him!

Kim: this is so exciting for the two of you!

Randy: I can see Alex being a great father to your child

Kim: what of your match at WrestleMania?

Alexa: I can still do the match, my bump hasn't formed yet. Becky and Carmella did wrestle while pregnant before taking time off

Randy: that is a good point

Kim: how will you tell Alex, Lex?

Alexa: after our date at Disneyland

Kim: that is the perfect time

Randy: and knowing Alex, he'll be fine and he'll do great as a dad

Alexa: I know he'll be, Alex is the nicest and most loving person I have ever met in my life

The Goddess ended the video chat and hides the pregnancy test in their room as Alex came upstairs after finishing up with his workout. Alexa blushed and fanned herself with her hand.

Alexa: can my hubby get anymore hotter?

Alex smirked and flexed his muscles which made Alexa fall backward on the couch.

Alex: we still have Disneyland to go later

Alexa: oh I am so excited already!

Alex smiled as Alexa's inner child came out.

Alex: give me a few minutes to wash up

Alexa then smirked and teased him.

Alexa: can I watch you?

Alex: why watch when you can join me instead?

He said as he fired back with a mischievous smirk on his face while Alexa blushed, gasped and was speechless as the Pharaoh got her where he wants.

Alex smirked and carried Alexa to their bathroom where the washed up while also getting all handsy with each other.

(Time skip)

Alex and Alexa had only one hour to relax before leaving for their date at Disneyland. So for now, they watched whatever they can find on Netflix. Alexa melted as she saw Alex's hand gently rubbed on her stomach, but wanting to keep the surprise intact and will plan to tell him once they come home from Disneyland later.