[NEW] Chapter 13. Crossing the Line

_high-school flashback_

Dominic wakes up to his head spinning wildly and throbbing pain all over his body. He immediately remembers how he had lost his head after only three cups of liquor last night. It feels unnaturally stuffy in his bed and he was sweating a lot. He usually sleeps without a blanket on since it is summer but he would not have slept naked normally. The odd thing about this morning is that he had slept naked the previous night! He turns to look to his side and almost scream in horror to see Micah is lying next to him. Micah is also naked. And he can't hold it in anymore. He utters out a scream.

"Argh! Micah!" he called.

Micah wakes up groggily. "U-ugh...what?" Micah asked nonchalantly, looking like he's about to go back to sleep. He pulls the pillow off from under his head and took cover under the pillow, refusing to face the world outside.

Dominic could not believe the ridiculousness of the situation so he gets up to his feet, feeling relief to find that he doesn't have any discomfort from his behind. He is sure now that nothing probably had happened last night. However, he feels very uncomfortable around his chest area. More specifically, it was around the area of his nipples. It was as if they are swollen. He looks down on his chest as he puts his pants on. To his surprise, his nipples are red and they are really swollen! He tries to touch them and "ouch!" he cried out. It is painful to the touch.

He then moves over to take a closer look at his nipples in the mirror of his room. But when he reaches the mirror, another horrifying finding shakes him down to the bone. "What the fuck!" He cursed and he immediately went over to his uncaring naked best friend who is still sleeping on his bed. "Hey, asshole, wake up!" he spat as one of his leg kicks Micah on his tummy. Only then that he realizes the size of the thing in between Micah's legs and stops in his track for a while before managing to ignore the lewd thought he suddenly had.

Micah grunts in displeasure and immediately gets himself to a sit on the bed angrily. "What?!" he asked angrily. Dominic didn't answer him. He only gives Micah a look suggesting him to look around and deduce whatever that had happened himself. Micah quickly comes to his senses and immediately bite his lower lips guiltily and then just as quick, he pulls one of the pillows to cover his lower parts. "Look, I can explain," Micah started. "Nothing actually happened," he said as he flashes a mischievous grin on his face.

Dominic gets a little angry. "You piece of shit!" he cursed and throws one of the pillows to Micah's face. Micah laughs as the pillow hits his face. "You see my neck?" Dominic points out to his neck which is covered in several bruised marks. "What if people ask, huh?!" He throws another pillow to Micah. Micah is too busy laughing that he didn't avoid the hit.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was drunk," Micah said in between his laughter. "Just tell them it's mosquito bites," Micah suggested as he gets up from the bed to find his pants. He was still grinning as he starts to get dressed.

"Then what about this?" Dominic asked next as he points to his nipples. By this time, Micah is already full dressed while Dominic is only half-dressed. Micah didn't laugh or ridicule Dominic this time. He turns quiet as if he was hypnotized and he keeps staring at the nipples which he had sucked and bit down hard last night. Almost. He almost shoves his dick into Dominic's tight asshole last night. He has had already placed the tip of his hardened shaft at Dominic's opening last night. The truth is, he wasn't 'that' drunk so he could still rationalize his actions.

He doesn't want to lose Dominic's friendship, his warmth, and his trust. He regrets it a little. He could have just pretended he was drunk and went all the way with what his heart desires and apologize later. But he doesn't want to hurt him like that. He doesn't want to betray him like that. So, he takes the piece of clothing he finds on the floor and throws it over for Dominic to catch. "Get dressed," he instructed.

Dominic notices the strangeness in Micah's demeanor. "Micah," he called softly. His anger seems to diminish by the seconds. Could it be...? "Are you-?"

"-Don't provoke me," Micah suddenly warned, cutting Dominic's words in. "I'm not good at self-control," he then said. At that, both of them seem to have a tacit understanding. There's something that should not be spoken in between them. There's a line that should not be crossed. Because if they were to cross it, there is no way to turn back and they don't know whether the road ahead would suit to their tastes or not. There's an uncertainty in between them. There's an unknown, unnamed emotions between them. This line... Crossing this line means the end of their friendship and now is just not the time to do so. Perhaps someday, this line can finally be crossed.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2022/11/18