~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 ~ 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜

A couple minutes later, Mevis shook me gently while saying, "Ponyboy? Wake up." I groaned and I opened my eyes. I said sleepily, "Where are we?" She said sweetly, "We're at your house Pony." I rubbed my eyes and she helped me out of the car. We walked into the house together. Darry said, "Where the heck were you kids?" He was about to yell when Mevis said, "It's ok Darry I just picked Ponyboy up from school that's all." I nodded and Darry said, "Alright then. Ponyboy do your homework." I groaned annoyingly and Mevis and I sat down at the table. I started doing my math homework and I asked curiously, "What else makes you famous?" Mevis smiled and said, "Besides singing, I can dance, sometimes I do tiktoks, and I have a youtube channel." I said, "Can I see?" She nodded and went to her youtube channel, speaking of weird names her channel was called Chikiwikis. She showed me a tiktok she did with a song called, "Thank you, next." I was very confused because I am not that type of person but it was very impressive. Then there was a video that intrigued me. It said, "Mevis and Chat noir on Valentines day!" I said, "Can we watch that one?" Mevis was about to respond when Darry came. He said, "Ponyboy are you done with your homework?" I said nervously, "Almost Darry." He walked away and Mevis said, "How about I help you finish and then we can watch the video." I nodded and we did the homework together.