~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 ~ 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤

Afterward, instead of watching the video Darry made dinner so we had to eat and take a bath too. I wonder if Darry was doing it on purpose but I second-guessed myself. Two-Bit came to have dinner and he made the whole thing awkward for Mevis and me. He kept nagging about the whole girlfriend thing. She had leggings with canvas shoes with a white shirt and her hair was down. She looked so pretty I almost choked on my chicken. When I got up from the table, Soda dragged me into the room. He shut the door and Two-Bit was smiling and already in the room. I said, "What do you want?" Sodapop smiled and said, "To ask her out." "huh?" Two-Bit smacked my head and said, "Mevis you ding dong! Take her to the lot." I asked, "Well why?" Soda explained, "You don't know when she's gonna leave Ponyboy, you gotta take this chance." Two-bit said as he pointed to the door, "Shoot. When you get outta this room, you ask her to go with you to the lot and then you kiss her." I rubbed my neck and mumbled, "I dunno." Soda rubbed my head and said, "I know you want to Pony. I'll tell darry not to yell at you if you come home late." I gave in, "Fine." Two-bit slapped my back while saying, "Make sure it's a long one Ponyboy. Make it count." I grinned, "Yeah yeah, now lay off you two." They grinned. The three of us walked out of the room and Mevis just finished washing the dishes. I walked up to her and asked, "Wanna take a walk to the lot?" Mevis smiled and replied, "Sure."

While we were walking out, I heard Two-Bit and Sodapop laughing. I ignored it and Mevis and I started walking. It was a beautiful night, it was clear and for once I could see a couple of stars but it was chilly. I was wearing jeans, a blue shirt, and a jacket and shoes, nothing special. I noticed that Mevis was cold so I quickly put my jacket on her. She said, "Thank you Ponyboy." I said nervously, "N-no problem." We made it to the lot and I got the fire going. She nodded, "Nice spot you got here." I shrugged, "I guess so." We sat down together and we watched the video. I was shocked at what Chat noir did for her, I don't think I would have done anything close to what he did. I said, "He likes you a lot to do that for you." Mevis sighed and said, "Yeah that was really sweet of him." She looked at me and said, "You know, I do care about you. I really do." I said as I looked at her, "I know. I care about you a lot too, Mevis." We both blushed and we leaned into each other and closed our eyes. I had kissed her, I actually did it, I had my first kiss.