Silverstream's regret

In Starclan

"Silverstream," Graystripe whispered, reaching out for my tail, trying to get me to stop. "Wait! Listen to me!"

I ignored him and continued stalking off. He kept chasing after me and I couldn't take it anymore. "Get away from me! I hate you! I don't want to see you anymore." I snarled at him.

Just moments ago, I saw with my own eyes him and Millie. They looked so loving.

"Graystripe," Millie purred. "Do you want to go hunting?"

"I'm fine here. Do we have to go?" Graystripe whined,

"Of course we have to. You don't want to starve do you?" She scolded, amused.

"I like it here with you." Graystripe sighed.

"It's the same if we go hunting." Millie purred. "Let's go."

"Anything you say, my love." Graystripe stood up and stretched.

I growled at that memory. What did I do to deserve that? Nothing. Am I not worthy of Graystripe's love? He chose that piece of fox dung over me.

"Silverstream," A blue furred she cat called softly from behind.

"What do you want?" I snapped at Bluestar, who somehow kept appearing recently.

"Don't do what you're about to do. You're going to regret it." She warned, taking a step closer to me.

"No I'm not. Go away." I hissed, annoyed at the persistent cat.

"Silver-" Bluestar started. I suddenly felt a strange feeling take over me.

"Die, Bluestar." I heard myself growl. That did not sound like me.

Less than a second later, Bluestar fell to the ground. "You- You're not Silverstream."

"No, I'm not." I- or the strange voice mocked.

Bluestar widened her eyes as she faded away. Starclan cats can die. They could since the Great Battle.

I grinned as I watched the pathetic cat
vanish. Next, it's Millie's turn.

I turned around and stalked away, just to find Millie staring at me in shock. "You- Where's Silverstream? Who are you?"

"Who am I? Well Millie, I'm your greatest nightmare. Goodbye!" With that, I sliced her throat open neatly and left her bleeding until she faded.

I suddenly felt something pulling me, pulling me deeper away from the Starclan grounds.

I opened my eyes groggily to find myself in a dark, foul smelling land. "Where-"

"Good job, Maplewhisker." A voice whispered in the darkness.

"Of course. What did you expect?" A spotted she cat with dark, matted fur snarled in reply.

I swept around to find her baring her yellow teeth at me. "Well Silverstream, shouldn't you thank me? I helped you get revenge on Millie!" She purred.

"I didn't ask for help." I snapped. "Look what you've done."

"Oh yes you did," Maplewhisker meowed. "That moment when you thought about Millie snatching Graystripe away, you were asking for help. That's what I do, anyway. And once you've been helped, be prepared to stay here. Forever." She sneered.

My eyes widened in fear. "Who are you?" I gasped.

"I'm Maplewhisker, the reincarnated Mapleshade." She laughed. "Keep watch for anymore cats that need help. Especially Graystripe."