Ashfur's destiny

Yes, this is me, Ashfur, the cat who loved Squirrelfight so much to try and kill her kits, who caused Hollyleaf to run into the tunnels and make everyone think she died by accident.

I really regret doing that, so now I repented. I'm in Starclan. Some of you may have thought I'll be in the Dark Forest, and you are right. I was in the Dark Forest at first. Let me tell you from here....

"Welcome to the Dark Forest, Ashfur." A brown tabby greeted me warmly.

"Who in Starclan are you?" I spat, right on his face.

A second later, I was bitten ferociously by him and flown into a tree. "Don't you every do that again. I am Tigerstar, the cat who killed Bluestar."

I gasped, and realization hit me. No wonder he looked so much like Brambleclaw. Shaking, I bowed my head. "Sorry Tigerstar, I didn't know it was you. Please accept my apologies."

Tigerstar smirked. "That's better. Now, I'll take you to meet the other warriors." He beckoned me to follow.

I padded closely behind him. "Why is the dark forest so.... Dark?"

Tigerstar whipped around. "Why do you think it's called the dark forest then? You think this is Starclan?"

I winced. I better keep my mouth shut if I want to live in here. But I don't even want to live in here! "So... Who else do I know here?"

"Let's see... Hawkfrost, Darkstripe-" Tigerstar cut off abruptly. "What are you doing here?" He hissed to a cat behind me, or at least, I thought was a cat.

I turned around. There stood a squirrel, gazing pitifully at me. "Poor thing. You're stuck with a grumpy old furball in this stinky rotten forest. Come on now, off we go."

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"Nowhere.. You're staying with me." Tigerstar snarled.

"No, he's coming to Starclan. With me." The squirrel ordered. Hurry up, Bluestar sent me."

I cried in delight. "Sorry, Tigerstar." I jumped as he swiped a claw at my face.

"I said, you ain't going anywhere!" Tigerstar reached out and clawed my flank. Immediately, the squirrel waved its tail and Tigerstar flew away.

"Let's go." The squirrel sighed, waving its tail. I found myself falling into darkness....

"Ashfur!!"

I blinked sleepily. "Brindleface!" I purred.

"Welcome to Starclan."