Breezepelt's sorrow

You all think I'm evil right? Training in the dark forest? Betraying my clan mates? Well, all of you are wrong. None of you bother to understand me, to let me have a chance to explain. Thanks a lot. Yeah. Now, to atone for your mistake, allow me to explain alright? Maybe after that you'll not hate me that much.

Now, I was born. Who was my father? Yes, it's Crowfeather. My mother was? Nightcloud. That's not the point. The point was, my father had kits with a Thunderclan cat. A medicine cat, to be exact. So, he broke two codes. I tried to accept it, and I almost did.

That is, before I found out who his kits were. They were the kits if the prophecy, to save all the clans. I could not accept that Crowfeather's other kits were better then me.

Although I never say it, i know deep in my heart that I was never loved. Nightcloud was filled with hatred for Crowfeather, and Crowfeather's heart was with the medicine cat. He became mates with my mother to prove his loyalty. He never cared about me.

When I was a kit, he made up all sorts of excuses to not visit me. When he did come, he and Nightcloud would end up quarreling.

When I became an apprentice and then a warrior, I was recruited by the dark forest warriors. I knew they were evil, but I was so overcome with sorrow that I didn't care. I had nothing in the world to fight for anymore. It was like I did not have any kin. I was not loved.

So, I was trained to become a so called great warrior by killing others. Everytime I killed a cat, I was horribly guilty, but i didn't show it. I couldn't show weakness.

In the end, the dark forest lost the battle to the clans. I was almost killed by my father. He called me a betrayer. He has no right to call me that. I wouldn't have became one if he cared more about me. Who's fault is it? It's not mine. All I wanted was a loving family, a mate and kits of my own.

Now you know my story, don't blame me anymore, please. I'm very regretful now.