𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 [𝐉.𝐊]

No One's POV

you were running down the streets at night 3:00 why Because of HIM cute boy who was once your step brother but now your kidnapper and the scary part is your parents don't mind him kidnapping you keeping in prison they are completely fine with it  but today was the day you've had enough you decided to escape to run away ''Oh Baby Where are you'' you heard him humming ''Oh my pretty baby why did you run away'' he added you ran faster and hid behind a trashcan praying to god ''You know you can run you can't hide from me'' he said chuckling he was right Infront of you looking left and right searching for you ''Oh I know where you can be'' he said suddenly you heard him walking away you took a deep breath and clamed yourself down and stand up 'I should get out of here as soon as possible' you thought and started running away 'pls god help me' you prayed to god as you were running you saw homeless women siting on road you went towards her ''Hello....Mis...Miss can pls help me'' you said to the lady catching your breathe ''Help you Miss what happen'' she asked ''A crazy guy is behind me pls help me'' you begged ''Sur-'' before she could continue someone stab from back you look up only to see Jeon Jungkook himself his face covered in blood ''Finally found you my Baby'' he said with a grin and started walking towards you ''why did you ran away my love'' he said pouting ''I..I am sorr-...sorry'' you said in fear ''It's okay I forgive you now I think we should go home am I right'' he said you gulp in fear and nodded........      

Time Skip

''You are soo cute'' he whispered in your ear ''when you're sitting on my lap like this'' he added ''my hands holding your waist my chin on your shoulder'' he said as peaked your neck you were disgust ''Don't try to run away again but if you somehow manage to escape I'll always find you and drag you back home because you and me are for Forever and nothing can break this''  

*************

Thank you @ssasha4567 I hoped you like it and forgive me I don't nsfw since I not comfortable with nsfw but anyways thanks again for reading my book