𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗 [𝐉.𝐇]

T.W- Language, Mention of suicide ?

No one's POV

''BREAKING NEWS

A killer clown has been on a lose he had killed about 39 people police is trying their best to find him please lock your door and windows for better safety'' you sighed and turned off the TV and thought 'I wish I didn't existed' because your parents were also one of the 39 people who got killed it happen a week ago

Flashback 

''We will be back, don't forget to eat'' your parents were going out town for few days you thought they will be back but that day never came you waited for so long but one day ''Sorry Miss Choi we have a bad news we found your parent body looks like the killer clown had killed them in his signature way'' you were in tears you were burning with rage you wanted to find that clown and take your revenge....

Present Time 

You were making a coffee for yourself to make yourself feel better but then a message popped up you checked and saw it was an unknown number 'I'm sorry my love to hurt you like this but I had no choice' you frowned and replied 'Sir I think you may have got wrong number' but what he text next made shook 'No my dear you are Choi Y/n' 'yes But please tell me who the fuck are you' you texted feeling your anxiety rising 'I am...' he continued 'J-hope' you dropped your phone on the floor being terrified 'impossible' you thought. you and Hoseok aka J-hope were best friend in high school J-hope used being bullied alot you always protect him but one day Hoseok disappear many people thought he killed himself you were sad but soon you made yourself believed that Hoseok killed himself and moved on.... suddenly you snapped out of your thoughts when heard a knock on the door you went to kitchen and grab a knife and then went towards the door you opened and saw Jung Hoseok himself standing on you door he smile and hugged you ''I missed you so much my love'' he mumble in your ear you pushed him and stare at him with shock ''No you're not  Hoseok he died.....lon....long time ago'' you replied he frowned at you replied ''My love'' he paused when he saw knife in your hand ''Are you....tiring to kill me'' he asked you pointing at the knife ''No- I mean yes'' you tried to sound brave but failed he let out a dark chuckle and came inside locking the door behind him you backed away ''You know it's funny how that the clown who killed your parents it's none other than me'' he said with a smirk you were horrified you couldn't believe your ears ''Why J-hope why'' you felt tears coming out of your eyes ''Because I fucking love you and tried to take away from me'' he said caressing your face ''And remember those people who bullied me'' he continued ''I ripped there head off and those bitches who always called you words like 'slut' 'whore' I also made the pay the price'' you were just stunned your breathing got heavy ''What...'' you said in a low voice ''Yes aren't you happy'' he said cheerful voice than he slowly pull in a kiss the kiss was passionate soft you snapped out of your frozen trace and tried your best to push him but fail he broke the kiss and said in the most psychotic way ''Listen Y/n, learn to be mine or else'' he pause ''or else what'' you asked feeling creep out ''or else I'll kill you''........  

******************

[The image is not own by me credit to the rightful owner]