𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 [𝗞.𝗦𝗝]

T.W :- Abusive, mention of Manipulation and Gaslighting.

๋࣭ ⋆。 °✩

๋࣭ ⋆。 °✩

Synopsis :- Forced to marry a young rich man sounds not that bad but what will happen if that man has a temper? or in worse case he is abusive? 

No Ones's POV

you gave up your everything and accepted your faith thinking it'll be alright and you'll get use to it sooner or later but only if you knew your husband was gonna be...abusive. 

He was everything you never wanted ; constantly yelling at you, commanding you here and there but due to your love for your parents you didn't disobey him or questioned his action even though your mind screamed at him every hate word possible in vocabulary that your voice can't...But, one day everything changed.

It was a drastic change, you never saw it coming he went from 'Bring me food useless spouse' to 'Honey let me cook for you today' it was unbelievable to see this happening right in front of your eyes...something was off you can say that but apparently for him he started to fall in love with you as the day progressed and to hide that he started to abuse you, hit you thinking that it'll go away he refuse to accept his feelings but then he gave in eventually, he accepted that he in fact loves you and will continue to love you from now...but was it really love? according to you no. it wasn't he acted possessive, obsessive and mostly clingy...sure he wasn't hitting you like before nor yelling at you but this was worse if you really think about it...

he was gaslighting you, manipulating you ; making you feel like glass vessel that'll break in any given moment if he wasn't there for you "Jin stop it already" your stern voice echoed in the room "Stop what? honey?" he replied standing up from the couch, walking up to and standing that in front of you "You know exactly what I'm talking about" and then he smiled softly but this time it was different his face smiled but his eyes didn't..."My love, you should know that by now, I'm your husband showing love is normal" his voice was normal but his eye showed an unexplained emotion "I love you and you belong to me if you try to deny it, I won't hesitate to steal everything and everyone you love until the only person left by your side is me."

And that was the last straw his threating voice with a poisoning smile he kissed you sealing your freedom with his signature smile. 

๋࣭ ⋆。 °✩

Thank you for Reading~

Thank you @fmayblossom for requesting I hope you enjoyed it <3 and sorry if this didn't met your expectations.