015

Season 7 Episode 17 - This Is How We Do It

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"April! Do you have any laundry?" Ivy asked, walking into the girl's room. Since half of the hospital lives together, they all will take turns doing chores. Some days Meredith will do the dishes, while April will cook. Or Ivy would do the laundry while Alex cleaned the bathroom. Today, it was Lexie's turn to do the laundry, so Ivy was going to bring her dirty clothes to her. She figured she would ask April if she wanted her to take anything down.

"Uh..." April looked around her room. "Here, just these clothes." She put a few clothes in the laundry basket. "Thanks."

Ivy smiled. "Yup."  After getting April's clothes, Ivy took the basket to the laundry room. When she got there, she saw Jackson and Lexie making out. Ivy groaned in response. "Oh god." The two turned to face her. "Seriously? The laundry room?" She groaned. "What's next? The freaking dining table?" She dropped the laundry hamper before walking out of the room.

***

Mark had asked Ivy to help set up Callie's baby shower. Wanting to support her brother, she said yes. Mark, Arizona, Ivy, Meredith and Cristina had cleared out a room to set up the baby shower. They found some tables in a supply closest, so they decided to use those. Arizona had gone shopping for decorations the day before. Cristina and Meredith were bringing in another table, as Mark, Arizona and Ivy were setting some other things up.

"Where do you want this?" Cristina asked.

"What's that for?" Arizona asked Mark, who was rummaging through a box.

"Scrapbook station. Put it next to that box with the glitter pens." Mark moved the box to another table.

"Oh, no, no, no. Don't put it anywhere. We're not having a scrapbook station." Arizona shut the idea down.

Cristina and Meredith set the table down. "You heard Callie this morning. She wants us to go all out. Move the table."

They picked the table back up. "No, don't move the table. Mark, this isn't a scrapbook station kind of shower."

"You're wrong. Yang, tell her. Torres wants all the girly stuff-- games, onesie, decorating." Mark held up a white onesie.

"I have a patient." Cristina glared at Mark.

"Grey?"

Meredith shook her head. "I can't get over the fact that you know what onesie decorating is."