Michaela Stone & Olive Stone

Since I typically use x reader in this even without romantic meaning behind it (there like never is in my writing) I would have done that but since their family I just decided to do & instead

Also this isn't one with reader purely because I didn't feel like it

Description: while staying at Michaela's house Mic discovers her niece, Olive has severe insomnia

Warnings: my sleep deprived tired writing

Pronouns:
Michaela: she/her
Olive: she/they

Also this is starting in Olive's POV

Okay...maybe it's an issue. I've fallen asleep in class a few times and I think the teachers are starting to worry. I have insomnia alright? It makes it where often times I'm running on less than an hour sleep if any, and a shit ton of coffee. My parents still don't know but I think auntie mic might suspect something. She randomly decided I had to stay at her apartment for a little while to "hang out" but I bet she was trying to figure out if I slept or not. I was able to hide it last night saying I had a lot of homework and to much coffee as an excuse if she saw me awake last night. But tonight I'll have no excuses. My anxiety was high as I waited for her to pick me up from high school, this is gonna be a rough night I could already tell. Settling into the passenger seat Michaela spoke up "how was school?" "Stressful" i responded quickly though my mind somewhere else. "Are you okay Oli?" She asked and I nodded "I'm fine" but the real answer was I'm exhausted. Some asshole snatched my coffee and dumped it during 3rd so I'd had way too little coffee today. As we arrived at the apartment Auntie Mic started talking "you got it from your dads family. The insomnia. I have it, Ben had it when he was younger, and your grandma had it. I know it's sucks but you can take medication. You need to tell your parents though. You know that right?" I nodded. At least she was nice about it. "How about this. I have some over the counter sleeping pills, I'll give you one tonight and let's see if that helps, okay? I'm not gonna tell your Mom and Dad until your ready for me to." "Thanks Aunt Mic. I love you." She smiled "I love you too Bug" and she leaned over to hug me before we started the walk up to her apartment. Mics right. I do need to tell Mom and Dad.

__________________________________

I feel like Bug is something Michaela would call people. Anyway, it's 11 PM and I can already tell I won't be able to fall asleep for a while. Yahoo.

-Brooklyn