Chapter 7- zhan secret

Heyy guys
I am back with new chapter
Hope you like it.....

Here we go.....
.................................................
Inside the office

                (Yibo's office)

(Yibo's office)

Inside his room yibo is silently sitting in his chair while open the file of the said person information...

Opening the file firstly he get shock that the person whose his son is talking is man because of which he can't be his wife.. thinking so he was about to close the file but then again start reading to know about this man who made his son so lively....

Profile of that person

Name- Sean xiao zhan
Qualification:- currently studying in Beijing medical University in 3th year... Psychology branch
Age :- 21 years
Father:- Xiao Ying
Mother:- Xiao Yuzuan
Have a big sister yanli engaged with one of the business man cao yuchen
............
And so on
........
...
..
Medical history

Father have heart issue and everyone is healthy in is family....

Zhan only one time get serious health issues and get admitted to hospital....
From where it's told that he is one of those men who have female reproductive organs and mammal glands present....
At the age 10... Zhan when in his school get stomachache and it got serious and have to take him to hospital where his Dr. Mr Yi Zhou told them that very few but some men can get pregnant and have children and zhan is one of them... He have to stop studies for further tests for six months.....

Read reading all these yibo's eyes almost popout.. cannot believe what he had read ....
...............
Complete details of his medical and life information he has gathered where he get the knowledge that his family is now very financial weak and his father's health is not good because of it.
.................
............
....
His Relationship status is also single for some years now...
Only in his high school he get in a relationship for about 8 or 9 months but then his boyfriend tried to get sexual with him so his best friend Zhou Cheng not only broke out his relationship and also beat his boyfriend after that he never himself got in any relationship....
He is very popular in his University for his studies, looks and kind nature...
........................
........
.... So on the other information about his life, family and friends...
..................
At last page there is a envelope .. yibo took it and open it...

There were several photos of xiao zhan... By looking towards zhan yibo photos,, yibo felt attractive towards zhan..................................

 By looking towards zhan yibo photos,, yibo felt attractive towards zhan