Chapter 18- first fight 🙁

Heyy guys....
I am back with a new chapter
Hope you will enjoy it 🐱

Here we go.....
..................................................
In morning in yibo's mansion everyone was awake.....
Everyone had their breakfast. Yuan goes to his playroom as zhan asked him... In a hour his grandmother came to take him cause day after tomorrow there is reception everyone going to busy... And everyone is going to shopping today... As he and yibo will go tomorrow....
..................................................
Yibo get ready as he is going to office...
As he is about to leave.... Zhan catch up with him after left yuan at his playroom...
And took his hand.. yibo turn around and looked at him and rise his eyebrows like asking why he stop him .....

 yibo turn around and looked at him and rise his eyebrows like asking why he stop him

Zhan ignore yibo... Looked towards Mr.lam and told him...

Mr. Lam please send driver away today yibo is not going anywhere......

Yibo jerk his hand and said who do you think of yourself.. you have became my husband doesn't mean you can do whatever you want i already told you i want my space and you can't t cross it... Have you forgot everything between us.. i am doing my best.. don't try to take advantage...i will do what i want.. you have to talk then we will but when i have time for now i don't..  Get that in your mind.. I have to go... Understand?? I am already doing a lot... so you can be comfortable what else you want.. i didn't even try to come near you to make you uncomfortable but look at you... doing everything to make difficulty for me.. understand one thing why you are here... don't forget that... I am not so patiently person.. i am being appreciate it.. don't get on my nerve..   Yibo shout angrily at zhan..
This is the first yibo had shout at him or anyone else the way yibo treat him...

Zhan had tears in his eyes... He looked directly in yibo's eyes.. and

 and