Chapter 27- Party and Emily evil intention

Hey guys
I am back with new chapter

Here we go...
..................................................
Recap

They both got towards entrance where lot of media were taking pics and questing celebrities...

When they got their as everyone they took pics of them and asked few questions related to business from yibo and some about personal life

In answer yibo said he doesn't  like to talk about his personal life in public.. he is a business man let your question leave for celebrities...

When they were one reporter asked if he want to came back in this industry..

Yibo:: No i am very busy in handling my work i am not interested in working again here i think it's better that way...

And they walk away...

.................................................
They entered inside party which is take place in a biggest hotel in Shanghai which also belong to Wang's

As they entered yibo's subordinates join them and from other industries his partners and other associates from differ companies came to meet him

Yibo regards everyone by simply handshake... They introduced themselves to yibo...

After sometime everyone start talking about buisness...
Trying to approach yibo for a meeting or business deals..some are still trying to introduce their daughter or now even son... They were not talking directly but anyone can feel what were they doing.. yibo didn't mind them just tighten his arms a bit in zhan's waist in some time... As he feel zhan was a bit uncomfortable by them and smile at him he can't do much because he was also invited... He can't be arrogant here.. he whisper softly if zhan not feeling well then they can just shift as he can't disrespect other guest.. but zhan told him to keep calm it's okay... It's just for few minutes... I am fine...
Yibo said you can talk with my secretary for any details and as for deals which said will talk this about in office as you can contact my PA for that...

In a small time his secretary already received a lot of buisness cards to contact..

Zhan was standing all the time with yibo.. yibo had his one arms in his waist which he is not even a loosing for a bit.. as he fear zhan will be got lost...