Chapter 37- yibo return

Heyy guys..
I am back with a new chapter..

Here we go...
..................................................
(Recap)

Four days went away like that.. zhan went to work and came back to yuan.. who was his sole reason as he is ok now or else keep thinking he didn't know what he will do...
..................................................
Zhan come to know yibo return in morning straight goes to office for some work.

Zhan decided to meet him at office as he can't wait to see yibo ....
..................................................
Zhan reached Wang empire..
And went straight to yibo's office...
What he saw and listen...

He run back towards lift...

But before he could entered inside the elevator.. he lost his consciousness..

Before he fall on floor...

Strong arms catch him in his arms ...

.................................................
FEW MOMENTS AGO...

When zhan went to empire..
As he reached...

Zhan to receptionist..

"Is Mr.wang is in his office"...

Receptionist:- yes. Sir!! But he is with some people....

Zhan:- Alright!! And left for yibo's office...

As zhan left that receptionist girl call someone to let her/him know about zhan's arrival.

(If you are thinking who is this person.. then i am here tell you.. she is our none other then Cheng xaio)

Receptionist:- Mam, Mrs Wang just arrived and move towards CEO'S office room...

Other side:- Alright!!

And cut the call...
..................................................
Zhan as reached CEO office floor.. he heard some noise so he walk towards voices..

When he reached there...

There Cheng xiao standing with two girls and a boy were talking about

Cheng xiao:- She had came here as soon as she heard about yibo ge arrival..

I also came to meet him... Jun ge and Xuan ge also left for their house.. didn't know what she want from him...

Of course she is going to give birth to his heir. But she should know about brother zhan also...

Girl 1:- she came a lot.. and Sir spend time with her.. it's not new.. that sir didn't went home for his so called husband...

Girl 2:- I felt bad for Mrs Wang.. even sir married to him cause of young master still he should at least respect him.. not to meet his child mother here..