Chapter 25

Author's note

Hello everyone I am back. After procrastinating I have finally decided to post a small chapter.

Thank you everyone for lingering around and not forgetting that this book exist.

Please don't be a silent reader everyone vote and comment. Your love is really needed. Next chapter will be up soon and will be longer than this one.

Rohit's POV

Rohit went upstairs to talk to Ritika about what happened downstairs and also to get a hint about her feelings towards me. He knocked on her door and she called me in. Rohit looked around to see her on the study table with her mail opened up.

She looked at him and excitedly ushered Rohit in and started rambling an old habit of hers that Rohit hates (Who was he kidding tbh) "Ro, see I got selected as The Yuvraj Singh's manager. You know I mean this is so good I always wanted to manage a players marketing image, and also the pay is much better and maybe in the future I will start my management agency and I will have so many clients......"

Rohit suddenly grabbed her hand and made her sit next to him "Yes you will have all of that cause you've worked hard for it."

Ritika smiled and said "This guy would be easy to work with na? I really don't know him and you know the other managers were saying that he is arrogant and all that. I really don't know anything about him other than the fact that he is a cricketer and world cup winning champ."

Rohit wondered whether to tell her his first interaction with his Yuvi pa just to tease her or should he say something comforting. Then he decided that he will to a bit of both

Rohit said "See Ritika when I first met Yuvi pa I sat on his seat by mistake, It was my first day I didn't know how things went around here so he came up to me and said a bit rudely with attitude ki meri seat hai please move somewhere else.

But I think he is a nice, sweet guy."

Ritika looked at him with a scared expression and said "That is sweet?"

Rohit laughed looking at her face and said "I was kidding yaar Rits, not the story but yeah I know for a fact that he is the nicest goofiest guy around. I discovered that two weeks after this bus seat incident, I had barely talked to this guy and was practically running away from him after that incident but then there was Mahi bhai who took me in and you know made me feel comfortable.

Mahi bhai invited me to dinner. I assumed it was just going to be him so I said yes either way he was not gonna take a no.

Turns out Mahi bhai had also invited Yuvi paa."

Ritika laughed and said "Mahi bhai is so sweet yaar, trying to make you comfortable with him. So what happened at dinner?"