Chapter 1 Unuasal visiter

It's a normal day. Team Sonic had decided to go to Meh Burger for breakfast, nothing out of the ordinary.

Amy arrived at Sonic's house. She knocked at his wall, since he had no door and didn't want to barge in, and tapped her foot while she waited.

Less than 3 seconds later, Sonic dashed through.

"Sup Ames?"

"We're going to Meh Burger, come on."

Sonic smirked at her and walked along side her.

"Where are the others~? Just us today or what?"

"No. Everyone's joining us, it's just that YOU didn't respond when I called you so I came to pick you up. We're meeting everyone at Meh Burger."

"Heh. Got it Ames."

"Yeah. I know."

Soon enough they arrived at Meh Burger. The others had already arrived.

"Hey Tails. Hey Sticks, hey Knux."

Sonic high-fived Tails as they sat down.

"Hi Sonic!/Hey/Hi"

Amy simply waved

"Hello."

"Hi!/Hey/Hey Amy"

Amy laughed a little as they all sat down in their usual chairs once they ordered. Not like it would matter, Dave always gets the orders wrong anyways.

They began talking about some stuff. About Robotnic, when he was gonna attack, making some petty jokes/puns, getting the wrong ordered food, and then going to do their own thing.

They all leave to their homes. Well, Sticks and Amy decided to go to Amy's house to hang out, mostly because Sticks didn't trust the trees in the forest.

"The trees might be listening to this as we speak!"

Yeah, she's a little nuts.

"I'm not nuts!"

"Sticks...nobody's talking"

"Well yeah, because their writing. Duh!"

...Yeah, definitely nuts.

Meanwhile, Sonic, Knuckles and Tails are hanging out on the beach, Sonic was trying to get away from the water while Knuckles was trying to hit him with water and Tails was protecting Sonic from water (mostly because Sonic forced him).

Amy and Sticks were painting.

"Hm...Amy, I still don't know what your painting."

"Just try to guess ok?"

"Alright...aliens!"

"What-no!"

"Uhm...flowers?"

"No."

"Alien possessed flowers?"

"Ugh! No! This is a cactus!"

"But-why does it have a flower then??? With white petals to!"

"Because Cactuses have flowers on them-"

"Cactuses enslave flowers? I should've known Cactuses were evil!"

"No Sticks, it's-"

Then, there was a huge thumping noise just outside the house. Both Amy and Sticks turned to the noise. Sticks screeched.

"AHHHH!!! The aliens! They heard us!!! They're outside!!!"

"Oh come on Sticks, nothing is wrong. Lets go check it out."

"I dunno Amy, I don't trust it. I'm coming with ya!"

"Alright, lets go!"

Amy and Sticks went outside to see...a silver hedgehog on the ground, rubbing his head in pain. Amy examined this hedgehog.

He had a silver crown-like quills, with two quills in the back of his head and back. He had white gloves with a cyan circle in the middle. He had rings around his wrists and some black arm warmers with glowing cyan stripes. He had rings with cyan stripes around his ankles to. He had chest hair and red-white-cyan-dark purplish shoes as well.

Amy rushed over to the Hedgehogs side.

"Are you ok?!"

She asked, concerned. The hedgehog waved his arm in dismissal.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, thanks for asking though-OW! Ow ow ow!"

The hedgehog blurted as soon as Sticks began whacking him on his head with her boomerang.

"Look at his quills Amy! Thats obviously an alien!"

"What?! I'm not an alien! I'm a hedgehog! It's not my fault my quills are like this!"

"A likely story-"

"Sticks, stop!"

The hedgehog looked at them, finally seeing them. He widened his eyes and smiled.

"Oh-it worked! It worked! It really, really worked!"

"Huh? What worked?"

"I traveled back in time! Now I can stop it!"

"Back in time-stop what???"

"Amy! I told you! This is a time-traveling alien! We're all doomed!"

"Ah, Aunty Sticks, glad to see you never change!"

"Aunty Sticks-AHHH!!! I'M THE ALIENS AUNT!!!! AHHH!!!!"

Amy ignored Sticks yelling.

"You. Talk, now. Who are you?"

Amy demanded the hedgehog. The hedgehog gave a confident smile.

"My name is Silver, Silver the Hedgehog! And I'm your future Son."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Amy stared at him. Stared at him for a while. Absolutely speechless.

"Your...what? No! No no, thats crazy! You-you can't be my-"

"I am! I remember that when I was born you painted me because you loved to paint!"

"I-prove your my Son! Otherwise, I won't believe you!"

Silver's smile remained the same.

"I knew you would ask this, Amy-well, I suppose I should say 'Mom', anyways, I knew you would ask this, which is why I have this!"

Silver took out a birth certificate and showed it to Amy. It was...from 7 years in the future?! Amy Rose and...who was the Father? Silver covered it before Amy saw.

"Ahah...yeah! See, there's your proof."

Amy stared in disbelief. That was her hand writing.

"...Who's the Father?"

Amy asked. Silver smiled nervously.

"Well...I'll call him Dad once I see him so I'll keep that a surprise."

Amy sighed in annoyance before-

"Ahh!!! The Alien is your Son! Amy! That can only mean you married an alien! They probably forced you into marriage and created this thingy!"

Amy stared at Sticks and Silver's smile faltered.

"Uhm...I'm not an alien. Also, my Mom and Dad love each other! Nobody forced them into marriage!"

Sticks looked suspiciously at Silver before Amy cut off the silence.

"Well...come inside and tell us what you have to fix."

"Of course!"

Thanks for reading this chapter! What do you guys think???