Chapter 3 Meeting at Meh Burger

Amy, Silver and Sticks took off to Meh Burger first thing in the morning. As they walked, Silver began to start a conversation.

"So whats been happening recently, Amy? I wanna know what kind of things you did when you were...younger? Sorry if that sounds offensive, I don't-"

Amy lets out a laugh.

"It's fine Silver. Eggman attacked about 4 days ago, seen him 3 days ago because he was trying to figure out some things, and the last two days have been somewhat peaceful."

Silver smiles.

"Thats good! Hows the forest, Aunt Sticks?"

"Eh, the trees are still trying to listen to my conversations. The mushrooms look as if they want to learn all my information, you know, the usual. But they'll never get to me!"

Sticks laughs. Silver smiles nervously.

"Well Aunt Sticks, it's great to know you'll never, EVER change!"

Sticks looked at Silver suspiciously.

"I'm onto you alien...always."

Silver sighs and looks at Amy.

"Anyways, hows Uncle Tails?"

Amy looked at him. Sticks looked at him to. Tails doesn't have a brother. For Aunt Sticks it was reasonable, Amy considered Sticks as a sister. But for Tails...

Sonic considers Tails as a brother...wait-

"Aha!!!! So I was right!!!! Your Dad is-"

"Hey Ames, hey Sticks-...who's that-"

"UNCLE SONIC!!!!"

Silver ran up and hugged Sonic, as if he's done this before, while Sonic is just standing there. Confused.

"...What?"

That only shocked Amy and Sticks more. Silver said he would call his Dad 'Dad' when he showed up, calling Sonic 'Uncle Sonic' had only confused them even more. Wait...but that would mean that-

"Uhhhh...Ames, who is this???"

Sonic asked. Silver lets go and sheepishly scratches the back of his neck, realizing how weird it must have been when Silver called him "Uncle Sonic".

"Uhm...Hi Uncle Sonic, so basically I'm-"

"Uncle Sonic? Ames, is your friend ok?"

Amy sighs at Sonic's question.

"This should be explained at the table..."

In a few minutes, everyone was at the table. Knuckles and Tails looked at Silver, confused. They've never seen him before in their lives.

"Uhm...guys, whos that?"

Tails asked. Knuckles thinks.

"Hm...what is he doing here?"

Silver laughs nervously.

"Erm...well, this is gonna sound crazy but I'm from 23 years in the future."

They all looked at him like he was crazy.

"Aha, your joking right? He's joking, right Ames?"

Sonic asked Amy. Amy shook her head

"No, Sonic, he's telling the truth...in fact he's...he's my-"

"He's Amy's child!!!"

Sticks stood up, pointed at Amy and yelled. Amy's face grew red as Tails and Knuckles face grew surprised, Sonic's face was surprised, but then grew curious.

"...Well, I want to see proof."

"At least I brought two pieces of evidence."

Silver smiled and gave Sonic a picture. All of Team Sonic looked at the picture Silver had given them.

There they saw Amy carrying a little Silver with...they weren't sure who was right next to her, as Silver's hand was covering that part. Sonic was on the other side of the mysterious person, Smirking and poking his arm. Tails was next to Sonic, with Knuckles crouching down below Tails and with Sticks hands on Knuckles head, looking like she was yelling at something.

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles look at Silver in shock as Silver takes the photo away.

"Thats your proof!"

Silver smiles. Sonic looks at Silver and frowns.

"Who's...who's the Dad?"

"Well, Uncle Sonic, I'll give you guys three clues! You guys know him a little bit right now, you've fought him either once or twice by now, and he's someone who you guys don't socialize with much until later!"

Everyone seemed confused, Tails was straight up shocked. He had figured Sonic and Amy were going to get married and have a child-not Amy and...whoever the Father was!

Sonic looked disappointed. He was very disappointed. He liked Amy. He loved Amy, but...it seemed like there was another destined for her.

Knuckles was just straight up confused and Sticks was studying Silvers appearance and thinking of the clues Silver gave them.

Amy was also disappointed. She wasn't going to end up with Sonic, but with someone else-

"Aha! I know who the Father is now!"

Sticks shouted. Everyone's attention turned to her and Silver gulped, afraid he would have to explain a lot of things.

"It allll makes sense now! The color! The eyeshadow! The fluffy chest hair! His Father must be-"

"Aha! Well hello there, Team Sonic!"

Silver sighed of relief as he turned to see Eggman. Team Sonic groaned as Sticks looked insulted.

"Really? Bad timing, Egghead-"

"Hey! You interrupted the incredible reveal!"

Sticks interrupted Sonic.

"What incredible-oh, who's that? New member of Team Sonic?!"

Eggman asked.

"Pft. More like 'Team Knuckles'!"

Knuckles stated. Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Team Sonic."

"Well, this hedgehog is from 23 years in the future and is Amy's child, and we were about to know who the Father here."

Tails interrupted before the argument could last. Eggman looks at Silver and then at Amy.

"Hm....I can see the biological matter."

Eggman stated.

"However, this incredible discovery doesn't stop me from attacking! Aha!"

Eggman smirked as he unleashed a bunch of mini robots to attack. Before any of Team Sonic could attack, the robots were suddenly lifted off the ground and thrown into the ocean that was a couple miles away. Everyone stood in shock.

"Hmph. It's no use, Uncle Eggman!"

Silver stated confidently as he crossed his arms.

"Thanks to my telekinesis, we've got the advantage here!"

Everyone looked at Silver in shock. Mostly because of the telekinesis, they missed the Uncle Eggman part. Eggman banged his hand on his egg-flyer.

"Rats! Thanks to that telekinesis hedgehog, you've got the upper hand!"

"Uhm...thats what I said, Uncle Eggman."

Silver scratched his head with his hand. Eggman looked confused.

"Uncle Eggman?"

"Yeah. Your one of my Uncles! I think...?"

"Hm....alright. Well then, as your future Uncle, I would say we should get you back home."

"Ah...thats the problem..."

Silver than began explaining what was happening.

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!