I want All Rouges GONE!

Sitting on my bed, watching ‘Deal or no deal’ was definitely not how I wanted to spend my Friday night. I was grounded…again because I cheated on my Spanish test, peeking at the girl next to me for the answer for question three. I wasn’t the best student, hey I am the first to admit it, but can’t anyone tell me I am not the most attractive junior in my school.

My name is Alison Parker and I am a werewolf. I am rouge; you know the wolves with no pack. But like I said I wasn’t ugly so It wasn't cause they thought I was too unattractive for their pack.I actually had many invitations to be in packs that I had no idea even exsisted, and since Im still a rouge I bet you can guess what my answer was. Just keep in mind I wasn't cocky, just confident. I was told over and over that I was beautiful, years I denied it but once I turned 13 years old I saw my face come together and I was liking it! I had jet black hair that stopped under my bust line that was very versital; i could strighten it if I wanted or just wear it wavy, and emerald eyes to complement it. I am Italian and Indian and  I have deep dimples in my cheeks that I often showed off when I smiled wide enough. My eye lashes are long and elegant and I never even had to consider using mascara. My body was fit and toned to perfection as I showed off my six pack proudly on my morning jogs when it is just me, the park, my IPod, my jogging pants, and my sports bra.

I wasn’t alone though. My best friends who are also werewolves are; Sabrina, Lydia, and Sydney. They have been there for me when my father died, when I lost my baby sister, and when I figured out I was a werewolf. They were my best friends and I trusted them with everything I had. Sabrina and Lydia were sisters and their parents died so my mom took them in. Their parents died the same way my dad did; in a car wreck. They were out for date night almost two years ago when a semi truck crashed into my father’s rear (of the car). My mom and dad were in the front and Sabrina and Lydia’s parents were in the back. My mother was pregnant at the time; that is what saved her; she lost the baby that night by impact. As my dad cracked his head open and lost too much blood to be saved and Sabrina and Lydia’s parents died of head trauma. My mother had not officially adopted them but she gave them a home.

Sydney lives with her mom as well. Her dad is alive and well but didn’t care too much about her. She didn’t care though; she thought that he was just one less person to get on her nerves. She was loyal and easy to talk to. She was one of those friends where you see your kids calling ‘auntie’. She was Caucasian and had dark brown hair, with some few light brown highlights. She had freckles almost covering her face. She had simple facial features and not a complex bone structure. Her cheeks plumped like everyone else’s when she smiled and her eye lashes came to a normal length. Her teeth were straight as an arrow thanks to the braces she flashed in the seventh grade. Her normal makeup gear was eye liner, lip gloss and eye shadow. Sabrina and Lydia didn’t really even look like sisters though. Sabrina had a flawless face, not a freckle or wrinkle in sight. She had an almost Indian and Mexican complexion that made me almost question if she was just bi-racial. She had long flowing hair that stopped at her hip. It was dark brown and lose. She had dark brown eyes to match her hair and had amazing cheek bone structure. She had a toned body like me but ate so much it was shocking how she stayed so fit. As for Lydia she looked her races. She had beige hair and eyes to match. Her body was nice, and strong to support her, her stomach was more like a four pack. She had an uncomplicated face. Her eye lashes fell flat, as her cheeks rose, a little higher than normal when she would occasionally smiled at others. They were my best friends and I loved them dearly. I know what you are thinking, ‘Why not start a pack with them’ and I will tell you why, beacause I'm more of the independnt type. I don't like the thought of everything i do I have to run it by the alpha. Plus I got more respect that way; every girl wants to be my friend or knows to keep their distance. I was fine with being a rouge, I didn’t have to be friends or be members with anyone. I put up with the people I had to and not a drop more. I was getting ready for school as Sabrina was eating and Lydia was ironing out her clothes in the laundry room. My mom was probably drinking her daily dose of coffee, which I am trying to get her off of because coffee is gross. I stayed in there until I heard a banging on the door. It was Sabrina yelling at me because I was taking too long in the shower.