Chapter 3: Patricia Lombardy

A/N: This story is now copywrited. If I see it anywhere else on someones page, I am able to sue. No threats it's just I had a past account and someone stole my story. Soooo enjoy this chappy! Vote! Comment! Love! Plus I have two chapters for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laughed with me as we pulled up to this huge house. My eyes widened as the gates in front of the house slowly opened. The car parked in front of the house as I was able to get a better glance at it. It looked like three different houses all attached by one wall. It looked like an Old Italian house. It was rustic beige, and the tops of the house curled at the ends making it look sophisticated. I slowly made my way out of the car and took Ryan’s hand slowly.

“You live here?” I asked in total shock and I saw a smile pop up on Ryan’s face.

“Yeah, I do and I want you to know this has nothing to do with my personality.” He made  sure my eyes were on his.

“You live here?” I repeated, making Ryan smile before a small petite woman walked up to the door. She had long brown hair that stopped to her waist and was wearing a tight, blue silk dress that stopped at her knees. Her eyes looked light blue, but I was unsure from the distance I stood from her. She had a soft face and an olive skin complexion that was mixed with a little Indian. Her eye lashes were short and soft, almost unnoticeable, as her eyebrows were surprisingly nicely arched. I held Ryan’s hand tighter and paused abruptly.

“Hey Tara,” Ryan welcomed flatly as I looked at him. He looked uncomfortable. She was an attractive, looking like teenager who made him feel uncomfortable…has ex written all over it.

“Oh, my god you look just like her.” Tara mumbled to herself.

“What was that, Tara?” Ryan asked with seriousness in his tone.

 “Nothing, just seeing what was going with my little bro.”She said with a smile as I let out a sigh of relief. I leaned into Ryan closer, feeling slightly uncomfortable myself. Ryan looked down at me before whispering,

“You ok,” I nodded my head and looked up at his sister.

“Hi, and you are?” She asked almost rudely. I looked at her like I was offended, two seconds from tackling her to the ground but Ryan restricted me by putting his hands around my waist.

“Tara this is Ali,” Ryan said happily as I played along, growing a grin on my lips.

“Hi,” I didnt carry much personality in my voice when i spoke, not feeling why I should and Tara exited the house and walked slowly down the steps, toward me.

“Nice to meet you, you are way cuter than the last girlfriend he had, that’s for sure.” She said examining my face and looking me up and down.

“Thank you, I have been known for that.” I said in sarcasm, as Tara let out a soft laugh.

“Funny and cute, we could have some fun together.” She nodded and I smiled at her.

“How old are you,?” I asked as she just smiled, showing of her shiny white teeth.

“I am 19,”

“I am 17,” I admitted, unafraid.

“Yup we are now best friends.” She said simply, making me smile as she took my hand, leading me into the house. I couldn’t get a clear glimpse of it because Tara had us running up the stairs to some unknown destination. I heard Ryan laughing, as he was down stair closing the front door.

“Tara, Tara where are we going?” I asked in an unstable voice. I heard footsteps lurking behind me. I looked back almost terrified but saw Ryan smiling widely.