Two days later

Two days later I ran around the living room floor with a jukebox blasting ‘Love on top’ by Beyonce. The only reason I was doing so was because today was the day we were living for Greece so the night before Nick, Ryan and Sydney had spent the night so that we can all wake up and leave together. Sabrina had told Nick the whole story and he was all for helping. As for Tara, she didn’t want to come and sleep on the floor with just anybody, so she wanted to just meet us there at the airport. I walked over Lydia’s hand, waking her up, busted the speakers in Sabrina and Nick’s ear, waking them up. Also I screamed in Sydney and Ryan’s ear, waking them up. I smiled down at all the cranky, groggy teens on my living room floor.

“Wake, children please wake up for this morning announcement.” I said, broadly and proudly.

“You sound like Mr. Lawrence; the principle when you saw that.” Sabrina muttered, adjusting her position so that she was laying more into Nick. Ryan giggled before walking towards me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled up at him.

“Hey you, you’re my boyfriend.” I said, dingy like.

“Hey you, you’re my girlfriend.”

“So that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend now, how is that for lucky.” I smiled, spreading a loud roar of laughter in the room. I walked away from Ryan and headed to my bedroom to get something to wear. I went in my closet, eager to find the perfect outfit for a foreign place. I saw it;

I found the perfect top,

Tthat matched the perfect jeans

That matched the perfect shoes!

It was my white and gray, fitted t-shirt and my dark gray jeans (skinny) went perfect with it. I got my knee high black boots and skipped eagerly in the shower. I closed the door behind my bathroom and dropped the clothes on my counter. I started the shower, putting all the hot water on and stripped my clothes. I loved the steam the hot water brought to the shower.

It gave it mystery, and I would sometimes play in the fog. 15 minutes later I stepped out of the shower, only to wrap a towel around me from above the bust line- down. I looked in the mirror and muttered to myself,

“I look like crap,” Then I smiled at myself before starting to brush my teeth. Once I was finished I started to do my makeup which was smoky eye, eye liner, lip gloss, and powder. I got dressed in my perfect outfit and I strangely looked at the clock. I was already fully clothed and Sabrina hadn’t banged on the door telling me I was taking too long in the shower.

Wow,

She does that daily.

“Ali, get your butt out the shower we got to go!” Sabrina screamed from the other side of the door. Man, I spoke too soon. I smiled and brought out the curling irons and plugged them in. I opened the door to let some of the smoke out. I saw that Sabrina was all dressed in her red blouse, denim jeans, and low cut boots. Her hair was its normal wavy self, as her makeup was simple; lip gloss, thick eyes liner, and smoky eye shadow.

“You know this is my bathroom, right.” I asked, holding one hand on my bathroom knob and another on my hip.

“Yeah, I know I just felt weird not yelling at you in the morning and you usually use the other bathroom in the morning.” She explained and I smiled at her widely. She walked away from the door and exited my bedroom. I shook my head and began to curl my hair.

I grabbed a piece of my black hair and twisted it around the iron and continued did this until the whole head was in this fashion. I grabbed my comb and combed my hair down, making it look wavy and curly. I stepped out of my bathroom and walked out to my full length mirror next to my bedroom door.