You again

A/N: Heyyy please don't forget readers, I need a new cover for my other book' Living Without A HeartBeat' So submit and it might be chosen to be my cover!

The sun burned my eyes open as I looked at my surrounds and began to pant. My eyes went wide and I looked to see a brick wall in front of me and something told me to look to my sides but I couldn’t, it felt like

I couldn’t.

No! Help me, Somebody help me!

My vision was blurry and breathing uneven. The uneasiess in my chest made me even more nervous  and scared and I wasn't afraid of many things. I screamed loudly, hoping someone could hear me, someone could help me!  I felt an arm touch my shoulder and heard a beautiful voice say my name lightly.

“Ail, Ail, look at me. Ali look at me.” It was Ryan and I sighed. I closed my eyes and opened then back to have my vision as good as new. I looked at Ryan whose eyes were locked to mine and full of fear. For some weird reason I was suddenly wondering what he was wearing and looked down at his white thinly strapped wife beater and jogging pants. I smiled slightly and pulled my untangled hair out of my face.

“Hi,” I whispered sweetly, looking down at my feet that looked like they desperately needed lotion. I felt embarssed, almost possitive that my cheeks were as red as tomoat's.Ryan makes a soft chuckle before saying,

“Hey, what’s was wrong. I heard you panting and breathing all weird.”

“I’m sorry I woke you. I just…I couldn’t see anything and I…I don’t know. Sorry,” I said stutterd, fumbeling my english. Why was I so tongue tied around this boy? Nonetheless Ryan embraced me in a hug. I smiled as my head rested on his half bare shoulder.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. Just as long as you’re ok.” He assured me and I nodded at him, telling him I understood. He let go of me and searched my eyes for a response, verbal I guess.

“Ok, I just…want to find my dad; you know tell him how we have been doing seeing how he has been doing. Maybe have you meet him. I don’t know maybe I am being so unrealistic.”

“No I think it’s beautiful that you still want to reach out and connect with your father. I just think we shouldn’t just run into anything to find him though. I think we need to make sure we don’t run into the Sapphire wolves and make sure you are unseen. You need a major disguise Ali; I mean it because if something happens to you…you need a major disguise.” His hands covered my cheeks, trying to hold my face to his and I let my eyes fall to my feet.

“I will be totally careful, I’ll keep a low profile, not use my credit card, oh look Ryan we’re fugitive’s now!” I said in full sarcasm and he knew and laughed with me. He pecked a kiss on my forehead and looked at his Gucci wristwatch.

“We should be getting the others. Maybe get some dinner because it is 7:32.” Ryan explained as a smile spread across my face. I looked around and jumped out of bed…literally. I jumped right off the bed and landed right by the door. My face was astonished and I looked at Ryan. He had a huge grin on his face and I let out a slight laugh. I hadn’t done that since I had figured out that I was a werewolf. Maybe Greece was giving me more power since my ancestry and family line came from here. I walked into Sabrina and Nick’s room to see them lying on the floor with the light on and with a pallet beneath them, watching ‘Lingo’. Their eyes rose to me and I smiled at them from the doorway.

“Hey, we didn’t think anyone was up so we watched TV. Did we wake you?” Nick asked vaguely. I smiled at him and then at Sabrina. I looked at their window to see the sun slightly noticeable but yet its light shined throughout Greece. I returned my eyes back to the couple and smiled again.