Briar Rose Fairy Princess Magical Girl 💖 Transformation

Briar stood calmly as petals of flowers swirled around her, her hair whipping in the wind. She opens her eyes, pulling out her magical items.

"Precure, Princess Engage!" She shouts as she inserts the dress shaped key into the perfume bottle. It fills with pink coloured liquid as she starts to spray it all over and around herself.

Her gloves and boots appear with a flourish. She twirls around as a dress appears with a swirling skirt. Her necklace and earrings appears as she runs a hand over her neck and ears. With one last final spray her tiara manifests with a sparkle as she grabs it, placing it on her head. Her hair changes into a pink colour with other shades of pink beside it.

As she lands on the floor in a curtsey as her eyes open and she smiles.

"Princess of roses and thorns! Cure Briar Rose!" She poses with a stylish pose.

"That dream you locked a in cruel cold cage... I shall reclaim it, Do prepare yourself." She finished with a confident expression.

"Exchange! Mode Elegant!" 

Briar unlocked her dress-up key before inserting it into the perfume bottle before spraying around herself. It transformed from a frilly skirt to a full-length ballgown. She held the skirt as the dress sparkled. 

"Dance, Flowers! Pretty Cure, Floral Tourbillon!" 

She claps her hands, producing a circle of flower petals. The flower petals surround her like a storm. Then, she bundles the flower petals into a bunch before shooting them out like a storm of flower petals. 

Then, she curtsies again before rising, standing straight. "Gokigenyou." She smiles challengingly. 

She materialized a wand, unhooking a key, inserting it into the keyhole of the wand. "Rose! Dance O Roses, Precure Rose Tourbillion!" She shouted as a storm of roses shoot out of the wand, startling and immobilizing the target.