Jules Fairy Prince/Princess Magical Girl 💖 Transformation

Jules stood his ground as his magic and flower petals surrounded his body. His hair flapping in the wind, he crossed his arms across his chest. The perfume and dress-up key in his hands.

"Precure, Princess Engage!" he called out as his clothes disappeared and magic covering his body as he inserted the key into the keyhole of the perfume. The perfume filled with pink liquid as he sprayed the perfume all over his skin.

He danced with grace, twirls and leaps, bending backwards until his finger tips touched his leg calf.

The clothes appeared with sparkles, dancing around. A pink dress with poofy sleeves and a poofy skirt. Gloves, shoes and his hair changed from white to pink and with a hair flip, he placed a tiara that appeared.

The key materialized again, hooked in a chain accessory attached to the skirt.

Jules curtseyed once his feet reached the ground, his eyes shining beautifully.

"Princess of Blooming Flowers. Cure Flora!" he said, posing accordingly.

"That dream you locked a in cruel cold cage... I shall reclaim it, Do prepare yourself." He finished with a confident, determined expression.

Jules unlocked his dress-up key before inserting it into the perfume bottle as it filled with pink liquid and he sprayed around himself, transforming the skirt into a full length frilly layered ballgown. He did a curtsy, grabbing a hold of the hem of his skirt layer. 

"Exchange! Mode Elegant!" He shouted as he transformed. 

He claps his hands, producing a circle of flower petals. Then, he bundles the flower petals into a bunch before shooting them out like a storm of flower petals. 

"Dance, Flowers! Pretty Cure, Floral Tourbillon!" 

Then, he curtsies again before rising, standing straight. "Gokigenyou." 

He materialized a wand, unhooking a key, inserting it into the keyhole of the wand. "Rose! Dance O Roses, Precure Rose Tourbillion!" he shouted as a storm of rose shoot out of the wand, startling and immobilizing the target.