Barbie Fairy Princess Magical Girl Transformation 💖

Barbara whipped out a perfume bottle with a pink dress-up key. She smirked.

"Alright, let's get serious." She said.

"Precure, Princess Engage!" She shouted as she pressed the dress-up key into the perfume bottle turning it in place.

The perfume bottle fills with magical pink liquid before Barbara starts spraying it around herself, twirling and spinning like a ballerina.

She sprays her hands, feet and main body as her gloves, shoes and dress appear.

Then, her tiara appears above her head as her hair changes to be blonde with a pink ombré. Her hair flutter and flows in the wind.

Barbara lands onto the floor in a curtsy as she poses gracefully.

"Princess of Beauty and Frills. Cure Barbie!" She shouted, posing accordingly, winking.

"That dream you locked a in cruel cold cage... I shall reclaim it, Do prepare yourself." She finished with a playful, smiling expression.

She materialized a wand, unhooking a key, inserting it into the keyhole of the wand. "Rose! Dance O Roses, Precure Rose Tourbillion!" She shouted as a storm of rose shoot out of the wand, startling and immobilizing the target.

She moved like a dancer, jumping around. She strutted around like a fashion model, posing perfectly.

Barbara unlocked her dress-up key before inserting it into the perfume bottle as it filled with pink liquid and she sprayed around herself, transforming the skirt into a full length frilly layered ballgown. She did a curtsy, grabbing a hold of the hem of her skirt layer.

"Exchange! Mode Elegant!" She shouted as she transformed.

She claps her hands, producing a circle of flower petals. Then, she bundles the flower petals into a bunch before shooting them out like a storm of flower petals.

"Dance, Flowers! Pretty Cure, Floral Tourbillon!"

Then, she curtsies again before rising, standing straight. "Gokigenyou."