Chapter 4

Xavier had to leave later on so we walked over to his house and said goodbye. We kissed goodbye and he went inside. I sighed and turned to leave back home. On my way back I stopped at Starbucks and grabbed a venti s'mores frappichino. I payed and left. When I got home I went to my room and turned on my tv. I watched modern family until Jaime got home. We made tacos for dinner and ate. We watched a bunch of movies before heading to bed.

My alarm clock woke me up and I sighed. I shut It off and fell back into my pillows. I opened my eyes to my phone going off alerting me I had a text message. I reached for my phone to see that Xavier had texted me. I opened it and smiled as I read. "Morning babe love you hope you slept well. Just was thinking of you see you at school." It said. I texted back "aww babe I love you so much I'll see you in a bit. Thinking of you too. 😍😘😘😻" i sent it and rolled out of bed. Literally I rolled out of bed and hit the floor. i hit my knee on my bed frame and I knew there would be a bruise. I sighed and did my morning routine splashing water on my face, getting coffee, making my bed, plugging in my straighter, picking out my outfit, doing my make up which consisted of foundation powder, winged eyeliner, and lipstick. I threw my outfit on which today was a baby blue sweater that said in black lettering never stop dreaming and a black shape of Mickey's head, black jeans, a gray knitted beanie, gray UGGS, and bow earrings. I took my coffee cup down stairs and put it in the dishwasher. I grabbed my school bag and Jaime drove me to school. When I got to school my friends and boyfriend were waiting for me in the front. I ran up to Xavier and hopped in his arms. He kissed me on the lips before setting me down. "Well you to got very friendly over the weekend I see," Chelsea said.

"Well I guess you were right we could hit it off."

------unknown P.O.V------------

She ran up the the emo fa***t and he caught her as she jumped into his arms. A smile spread across her lips and they kissed then he set her down. "Well you two got VERY friendly over the weekend I see" her best friend said.

"Well I guess you were right we could hit it off," her beautiful voice rang as she giggled. I made a mistake to treat her like that and I will get her back if it's the last thing I do.

-----------------------

Raven's P.O.V

the bell rang and we headed inside. We stopped at our lockers then went to class. I said goodbye to all my friends and kissed Xavier's cheek before heading to my first class. In second hour Xavier walked through the door with a teacher. I perked up. "Hello Mr.Samules Xavier's schedule got changed so this is his hour instead of fifth hour," the principal said.

"Oh okay Xavier you can take a seat at your original desk ," mr.samules said. Xavier walked up to me I laughed slightly and got up he sat down and I gathered my stuff to move to the desk over but he pulled me onto his lap. Though Mr.Samules was teaching I burst out into laughter. Xavier joined me and everyone started at us. "Miss.Precidao Mr.Clyde I don't know what is so funny about this lesson but I'm sure we could all laugh a long if you would tell the class what is so funny." This only made me laugh harder. I clutched my stomach and fell to the ground. "Alright Miss.Precidao you know where the office is leave," he said. I waved him off getting up. I walked out of the class room and down the hall to the office. The secretary waved me to sit down so I did still smiling. She finished on the phone before phoning the principal. He came out of the office and looked at me. I smiled and followed him in. He shut the door and walked and sat down taking his glasses off. He folded his hands and looked at me. I was slouched down in the chair with my arms crossed. "First hour now huh raven?" He asked.
"Yes sir," I smirked.
"Alright let's hear it." I sat up before beginning to speak.
"Well my boyfriend Xavier got his schedule changed so he is in this hour with me in Mr.Samules class and he was told to take a seat in his original desk which happened to be mine so I got up and he sat down. I went to go sit a desk over but he pulled me down onto his lap so I started laughing. Mr.Samules asked what we were laughing about which only made me laugh harder."
"Well it was harmless but your in the office so guess who's phoned." I rolled my eyes and pulled my cell phone out. "I'll do it my self," I said.

"Jaime? Yeah you need to come down to the school"... "Bring the band idc"..."okay bye" I smiled and looked at Mr.Bennett. He sighed and I smiled and took a mint out of the jar on his desk.

A few minutes later the guys came in. I smiled and hugged all the guys. Mr.bennett sighed. "What was it this time?" Jaime asked.
"I laughed," I said. Jaime burst out laughing along with the guys. I smiled. "Mr.Samules again?" Jaime asked. I nodded.

After the whole story was done and everything I went back to class and the day went on.

After class we walked out. "What's your next class?" I asked him. "Whatever you have," he answered back, " I got my schedule changed to match yours perfectly because I said I kept getting lost and my friend who helps me find my classrooms is in a lot of different classes so I think it would be easier if I were in her classes I gave them your name and poof I'm in all your classes," he told me.

"Awwweeee baby your so sweet I loved youz," I said wrapping my arms around him and burying my face in his neck. He laughed causing me to smile wider. I pulled away from him and grabbed his hand. We walked down the halls to our next class. (Just fill out the schedule as your own or one that you like) when we got to class we again sat down next to each other and emailed the entire class. After class we walked out hand in hand. We headed to our next class then lunch then the next three classes and we headed over to my house. He stayed over for a bit before we walked over to his house. We kissed goodbye he went in and I left.