16th b-day pt.1

Raves P.O.V
I shot out of bed and got up. I fell over someone and fell face first to the floor. My groan was joined by Xavier's. I laughed. "Oops sorry babe," I said before shooting up again. "What the hell is up with you?" I hopped up on his waist and straddled him. "I'm 16 today and I'm having a big party with all my friends so you have to get ready we have shopping to do," I said kissing his lips and then hopping off again. I grabbed a "don't call me baby!" Gray tank top some white ripped shorts and a few band bracelets including two atl, three mcr, two ptv, one bmth, two bvb, and one botdf. I threw on my converse and threw my light blue hair in a messy bun. I put some eye liner and foundation on before my mascara. I threw on some gray converse and walked out of the bathroom. Xavier was ready. I hopped on his back.
"Okay let's get a cab and go," I said.
"Already called one, baby." He smirked after looking at my shirt. I rolled my eyes and we went outside. The cab pulled up shortly after and we slid in the car. We went to a bakery and the cab driver seemed to be in a good mood so he turned off the meter for us while we went inside. We thanked him and quickly ran in. "Hello what can I do for you?" A lady asked.
"Yes can I please order a cake?" I asked.
"Sure when do you need it by?"
"Tonight," I said wavery.
"Oh um I don't know," she said unsure.
"I'm sorry I know it's last minute but it's my 16th birthday today and my brothers out of town and we were gonna do this yesterday but he's on tour," I said.
"We can try our best what do you need?" She asked.
I showed her a picture of my cake. (Above) "okay this shouldn't be too hard what time tonight?" The lady asked.
"I was thinking around 6?" I asked unsure.
"Well it's 9 now so yeah that should work," she said.
"Okay thank you so much," I said.
"Mhm we'll get working on this right away see you around 6," she told me. I nodded and we left. We went to the cab and went to party city.
"Okay here's your money thanks for turning the meter off for us in the bakery," Xavier said. The driver nodded and took the money. "When do you need me back?" He asked.
"Uhhh two and a half hours so at 11:30," I said. He nodded and drove off. We headed inside the store. It was going to be a neon theme pool party. So it was going to be LIT UP! We bought a crap load of glow sticks, balloons that glew in the dark, beach balls and a crap ton highlighters. We got neon nail polish and black, purple, and blue lights. I got lights that were in the shape of roses, we also got glow in the dark plates and silverware and lots of stuff like that. We also got glow in the dark confetti. We found bathing suits (idk if party city sells bathing suits I've never been but idc its not a big deal). I found a white one and made sure it was my size before throwing it in the cart. we finished the shopping and got out just as the taxi pulled up. We loaded our bags into the trunk. "So what's the party theme?" the driver asked.
"Glow in the dark pool party," I said.
"Well that sounds amazing. Where to next?" He asked.
"Woodmans," I said. He nodded. He dropped us off 15 minutes later. We payed again and went in. We bought chips, punch, sherbet, cookies, sodas, pretzels, m&ms, cupcakes that had neon frosting, cock n bull (which is a soda), monster, red bull, and rockstar. We went to the register and payed. The cashier was really cool too he was about 18 or 19 he had black emo hair, he was wearing a bullet for my valentine shirt had gauges, and snake bites. "Party tonight?" He asked.
"Mhm it's my 16th," I responded.
"Awesome do you have a theme or are you just inviting a bunch of friends?" He said.
"Well obviously I'm inviting a bunch of friends but it's a glow in the dark pool party so there gonna be glowing everywhere it's gonna be a blast," I said.
"Sounds amazing."
"Oh by the way I like your shirt," I said.
"Thanks I like your bracelets," he says. I smiled and glanced down at my bracelets covering scars and cuts but looked up quickly. He finished ringing it up and putting it in bags. We loaded the bags into the cart and headed out. We gave the cab driver a heads up and he was already there. We put the bags in the trunk and hopped in the car. "Where to next?"
"Orange leaf and Starbucks," I said. He nodded and headed to a plaza that sold both. He was nice enough to turn off the meter again and we went inside. First we grabbed Starbucks. "Can I get a venti s'mores frappe," I said. She nodded. "And then I'll take a venti Carmel frappe," Xavier told the lady. She nodded. It only took a few minutes to get our coffee but when we did we headed out to orange leaf. I stopped in target and got our cab driver a cherry coke noticing he was drinking it earlier. We grabbed our orange leaf and left. "Here we went into target and got you this," I said handing him the soda. "Oh thank you but you didn't have to," he said taking the soda.
"I know but it's just a little thank you cause your so nice to us," I said. He nodded.
"You know my son listens to your brothers band," he told me.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah he loves he gets bullied a lot in school and has a cutting problem and he says music is the only way to get away from all of it." he explained.
It was now close to 6.
"What's his Twitter name?" I asked.
"Jason_1_8_5" (not sure if that's a real name on someone's Twitter just making it up).
I nodded and wrote it down on my hand with my pen I used. "Okay. Hey can you take us back to that bakery my cake should be done pretty soon."
"Yeah sure," he said. We made it to the bakery by 6:15. We went inside and grabbed the cake and thanked the lady. She nodded, we payed for the cake and left. When we got back home we carried the cake in and the taxi driver was nice enough to help with all the bags. "Thank you so much," I said once all the bags were inside.
"No problem and happy birthday," he said.
I nodded and thanked him again. Once he left we started decorating. At 9 it was a little dark and Chelsea was dressed and was the first one. She yanked me up the stairs to get ready.