Chapter 11

"Oh Raven wake up it's Saturday!" A voice rang. I groaned.
"So let me sleep in!" I yelled.
"No silly goose it's a girls day mom always takes me out for a girls day. We go and shop and get our nails done and hair dyed we also get breakfast and Starbucks."
"Starbucks?" I said taking the covers down from my face a bit.
"Yes so get dressed. Oh can I help you get ready?" Callista asked. I smiled and nodded. She squealed and pulled me out of bed by my wrist and I winced. "Oh I'm sorry," she said.
"It's fine." She smiled and rushed me into the bathroom.
"Take a shower and I'll pick out your outfit." I nodded and closed the door. I hopped out of the shower soon and walked to my room. "I noticed all your clothes were long sleeved and pants so I'm letting you borrow some of my clothes," Callista said. I looked at the outfit my cuts and scars on my arms wouldn't show but on my legs. Jinkies. "Uh I like the shirt but I'm not feeling the shorts," I said.
"Please Raven? It will be a nice change."
"What time does everyone else get up?" I asked.
"Long passed when we leave."
"Okay are they home when we get back?"
"No they go out to stone fire pizza why?"
"No reason." She nodded and I went to the bathroom to change.
I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror. I sighed and walked out. I cleared my throat and Callista smiled as she turned around but her face dropped and she drew in a huge breath that caught in her throat. "What happened to your legs?" She asked.
"Ever hear of self harm?" I asked. She looked shocked.
"Cutting?" She asked.
"Yeah that's what happened to my legs. That's what happens when someone's broken. Well this, burning, drinking, smoking, starving, tears, and suicide," I explained.
"Oh my god. Are you okay with going out into public with your legs showing?" She asked. I shrugged and sat down on my bed. "Yeah I guess no one but my friends really know but it's not like I ever have come here before." I said. She nodded and pulled out my makeup. She did my make up and smiled. "Done." In my opinion we looked awesome. (Outfits ⬆️ there). Afterwards we went down stairs Angie was sitting down on the couch she smiled at us and then caught sight of my legs. "my those are some awful scars Raven," she said. I nodded. "Alright well let's go I guess." The first thing we did was go to Starbucks. "Get a venti mom always lets us get venti's," Callista said. I nodded.
"Uh venti Carmel frappé," I said. The guy nodded. In about 15 minutes we got our drinks. "So Raven is this your first girls day?" Callista asked me.
"Nah Chelsea my best friend at home and I we always did stuff like this," I said.
"Cool."
"So I was thinking nails, hair, mall," Angie said.
"Alright that's good because while we're getting our hair done our nails can dry," Callista said.
"Raven?"
"No that sounds fine," I said.
"Alright."

At the nail Solon

"So Raven what's your background like?" Angie asked.
"Well I live with my brother Jaime who's in a band. Uh my parents sort of just left me with Jaime when he was of age to live on his own and they left. Both my parents sides of my family don't even know I exist, a lot of the bullying started when my main bully in third grade saw a shirt I was wearing which was a blood on the dance floor he called me a faggot and yeah it took off from there. I have a best friend who I told you about Chelsea she is like my sister. We share clothes, share food, text each other all night, when I never want to get out of bed for school she knows, and she comes into my house and literally dresses me and gets me ready and drags me out,to the car. She's like Jamie's other sister. I started forming depression in fifth grade, and started to self harm. Um I have a boyfriend-"
"Sorry it's a really sad story and all but hold up gots to get my white chick out so let's cut to the chase," Callista said, is he cute?" She said narrowing her eyes goofly and scrunching up her lips but not making duck lips. I smiled.
"Yes in my opinion at least he's hot," I said.
"We'll show us a picture!" Callista said. I showed them a picture of him when he was wearing a Chelsea grin tee shirt, black skinny jeans, he had just gotten his snake bites and purple rimmed sunglasses and he was doing a really sweet teddy bear smile. They looked at it. "I'm sure it's not a guy you would go for but he's actually really sweet and I love him," I said.
"Well he's cute, how long have you guys been together?"
"Uh about four months," I said.
"Oh cool okay you can turn back to your story," Callista said. I nodded and continued.
"My boyfriend Xavier he knows almost everything, he knows about the cuts and the bullying and everything he's so sweet and he wants to help but I won't let him," I said. They nodded. We finished up at the nail Solon and drove to the hair place. I just got my hair redyed the same color with white highlights. They also straightened my hair. I loved it. We payed and left. We went to the mall and stopped at all bunch of stores. We came out of the mall around 5 then headed out for noddles in company. I got the Mac and cheese and they ordered theirs. We got our drinks and sat down. In about 15 minutes our food came and we began eating. We talked about some stuff just stuff like why exactly am I here, previous girl days, cheer just little stuff like that. We headed home and no one was home so I took a shower and put on some pjs that consisted of plaid black and white pj pants, and a batman sweater. I took off my make up, and put my hair up. I then face timed Xavier. "Hey baby," he said when he answered.
"Hey."
"What's up?"
"Nothing we just got back from a shopping day and I hit the shower then I fact timed you?" I asked.
"Oh cool well I was just watching American horror story," he replied.
"Really? With out me?" I asked.
"Sorry babe.
"No no your not I don't like you anymore goodbye," I said and ended the call. I decided to call Chelsea.
"Bout time you called I'm lonely when are you getting back?" She asked.
"About three months," I said.
"What? Really?" She asked.
"Yeah," I sighed.
"Well that sucks."
"Yeah but it's really cool here too."
"Well that's great your having a good time girly," she said. I smiled.
"Yeah but I miss you guys tell everyone I say hey I gtg Xavier's annoying me," I said.
"Alright and hey remember I love ya Chica."
"Love you to bye."
"Bye,"ms he said and we hung up.
"What?" I asked and I answered Xavier.
"I'm sorry baby," he said looking down.
"I know I was joking Xavier I don't hate you," I said. He smiled.
"Good I'm g-" he stopped talking when my bed room door opened.
"Lights out," Callista said. I nodded at her. She smiled and left.
"Who was that?"
"Callista she's the oldest kid here sophomore," I said. He nodded.
"Well I gtg," I said.
"Alright babe love you."
"I love you to," I said and we hung up. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes