Chapter 14

Time skip to senior year.

Today me and my group including me, Chelsea, Adrian, Tyler, Skylar (boy), Mickey, josh, Dave, and Xavier had plans for our senior ditch day. They all had slept over at my house the night before. Me and Xavier are still growing strong all my other friends are in relationships and Chelsea well she is still protecting me as well as her and her boyfriend Dave their strong too. We all woke up around noon. We smiled at each other. It was our last month of school forever. Until collage. We went and got some food from I hop before going to the mall. I was on Xavier's back most of the day and we all just laughed and smiled. We shopped around until trouble stirred up. "Hello kids," a police officer said to us after he pulled into the gas station parking lot where we happened to be sitting on the side walk. "Why hello officer," I said looking up at him. "How old are all of you?" He asked. Me, Chelsea, Xavier, and Mickey told him 18 and Adrain, Tyler, skylar, josh, and Dave told them 17.
"Shouldn't you be in school?" The cop asked.
"Well sir with all due respect that would totally ruin the meaning of 'ditch day' wouldn't it?" Chelsea asked.
"Ditch day huh?" He asked.
"Yes sir see we're seniors this year and we planned our ditch day to be today," I said.
"Oh well I suppose I should just let you go and we all carry on merrily shouldn't I?" He asked.
"Yes?" Mickey said.
"Ha ha no as a police officer it is my job to make sure that kids are in school no matter what and to keep the city I work for in check so I understand what a ditch day is I did it too but I stayed at home what did all your parents have to say about this?" He asked.
"Oh our parents were fine with it they understood and didn't question us," I said.
"Really?" He asked. We all nodded.
"Well let's just call them up who should we start with? how about little miss 'ruin the meaning of ditch day'" he said. Chelsea shrugged and took out her phone. she pulled up one of her parents called and gave it to the cop. They talked and this went on.
"Well I see that all your parents have agreed but go home and stay out of trouble," he said. We nodded and headed to our cars. We went back to my place and watched movies and played games. After dinner everyone went home and I got ready for school the next day.