Prom

I woke up at 9:45. I woke up Chelsea and Mickey and we changed just into some regular clothes before heading out my car. We went to Starbucks and the nail Solon. I had gotten a venti Carmel ribbon crunch, Chelsea got a venti s'mores frappe, and Mickey got a venti Carmel frappe. We went to the nail Solon and that took about and hour and a half. Afterward we went and got our hair done and finally went back to my place. We took out our dresses out of my closet, that had been in those zip up covers, a long with shoes, that were in the box, and we laid them out on the bed. It was now 1 and prom started at 5. (I have no idea what time prom starts seeings how I'm only going into 8th grade). We did out make up which took two hours and then it was three so Jaime said he'd order us a pizza and we looked at him like he was crazy. "What? You guys love pizza," he said.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" I shouted at him. "THIS IS PROM OUR DRESSES TOOK US A YEAR OF ENDLESS SIT UPS, CRUNCHES, MONTHS AT THE GYM, A STRICT DIET TO FIT INTO AND ON THE NIGHT OF OUR PROM YOU WANT TO ORDER A PIZZA?!?!"
"Oh okay um subs?" He asked.
"CARBS!" We shouted.
"Alright, alright what do I do then?"
"Just go and make us some salads if you want to get food in us that bad." I said. He nodded and left. We finished up adding the final details to our makeup and Jaime came up with three bowls of salad and glasses of water on a tray thing. We thanked him and ate then put our dresses on. We fixed our dresses then went downstairs when Jaime called up that our dates were here. Everyone's jaw dropped. Jaime look stunned and I saw a glow in Xavier's eyes. "W-wow you look, wow" Xavier said. I smiled, blushed, and looked down. I took Xavier's hand as I walked down the rest of the stairs. Jaime smiled at me. "You look beautiful baby sis. You all look beautiful," Jaime said. We all smiled and thanked him. The guys put on the corsage's that they had bought. Xavier jabbed me. "oh sorry babe," he said. I laughed and shook my head. "It's alright." We took a few photos before leaving in the limousine we had rented.

In about 25 minutes we got to the venue and got inside. We danced and got our couple photos taken. It was a fun night and probably one of the most romantic. I leaned against Xavier as a slow song came on and we danced. He spun me around and I smiled brightly and it was probably the most real smile I have ever smiled in my life. I still cut and I'm still depressed and I still refuse help so I never really smile for real. Later they gathered us around a stage and announced prom king and queen.
"Hello seniors of class '18 (it's when my sister graduates I would graduate in '20 so yeah whatever). Are we having a fun night?" Principal hicks asked into the microphone. We all shouted "yes'" and "yeahs'".
"Alright it's great to hear that now it's time to announce our prom king and queen so our prom queen for this year is... Drum roll please." The whole room drummed on their legs.
"Amelia Saraphine!" He shouted. A girl walked on stage. One of the cheerleaders. Go figures. She smiled.
"Thank you so much everyone for their votes I'm so thrilled to be up here and to be chosen," she said. I rolled my eyes. Fake.
"Thank you Amelia now for the prom king so drum roll please!" the whole room once again patted their legs in a loud rhythmic pattern.
"Jackson Simon!" Principal hicks shouted. Claps and hoots filled the room. a kid jumped up onstage. He was smiling bigly. "Whew thank you so much everyone!" he said. I signed and watched them as the slow song came on for the king and queen. After the king and queen dance we all filled the dance floor again. The night we filled with excitement. After prom me and Xavier went to the hotel we booked. We had brought pjs with us so we changed into our pjs and I took out my hair and took off my makeup. We laid down on the bed and started to kiss. It soon started to get heated and our clothes started to come off and it traveled from their...