14. Problematic

It's been a week since the party, but still things are problematic. It's difficult because... all these boys want to meet me and play with me, and all the people in my household have to make various excuses for ignoring their requests; after all, if one of the boys gets to come, then there will be waves of 57 boys coming into this mansion every day. I really don't understand what this craze is for. I tried to ask Karson and Luke. They said I was a girl, plus I was beautiful and cute. I always wanted people around me to care and love me, but not for the sake of me being a girl.I know the birth of girls is rare in this world, but their behaviour is... creepy.

"Listen, you little shit. My girl is a baby; don't think of her as an incubator for your shithead, tiny winnied sons. Don't call me again to ask for an audience with my princess. " Yes, Daddy now a days is screaming like this.

The door to the living room opens, and one of the servants comes running.

"Sir, Madam Yenna has informed me that she will send the children of the Merchant household here today to play with Lady Aneri."

"What the fuck that can't thinks she is? Bitch I will tear her-"

"Tell her Aneri is going with her Daddy on a vacation." "And she is unavailable." Papa gave a nice excuse.

"Babe, do you really think that harlot will stop right there with that excuse." Dad reminded him of the reality.

Another servant ran into the room.

"Sir, seven young sirs of Merchant have arrived."

Wtf!