|| Prologue ||

Venti was packing up for his trip to liyue.  He had the essentials for the trip clothes, Pyjamas, his lyre and his phone. He was taking a car ride to liyue but was going to take stops so it should take 7 hours to arrive to wangshu inn. He decided to stream before the trip cause he had time before hand. 

Venti set up his camera to start streaming and got his lyre and he was live. Almost in an instant there were people waiting for him. " Hello everyone!" he said. "Theres a lot of people here!" Venti said looking to see that there was 7.k people there already. "So as most of you know this is going to be the last stream until i get to liyue!" He explained to his fans. " I'm going to film my performances when i get to liyue. You'll see that on my youtube after i get back to mondstadt." After that he started playng some songs and melodys he was coming up with.

1h and 20 minutes had passed and venti began to say goodbye. he had turned off his camera and began to pack more and get ready to drive to the gates of Dragonspine. Venti got past the sheer cold of Dragonspine and started to drive into mingyun villiage. he had stopped there to enjoy the scenery. He thought of some song ideas for this journey. Then he was back on the road. He took a right and he could see wangshu inn from where he was. He arrived at wangshu inn and he checked into his room.

Venti was tired from his trip. He was also hungry so he decided to get some almond tofu and went up to his room. He was enjoying this, the almond tofu,the scenery and the people there. But he felt like there was something missing. Its because he missed mondstadt he missed the tavern he would stay drink at. And the people who would admire his singing. He felt homesick.

Venti decided to go to bed and get some rest. It was late.

|| the next day ||

Venti woke up and got dressed, he went down to the kitchen to order breakfeast. He got some toast with a side of sunsettia. After that he decided to drive over to liyue harbour cause thats where all the street vendors are. He was also looking forward to see if anybody may reconize him.

When venti arrived at liyue harbour some people who lived there reconised him and wanted to take a pictures with him. The streamer agreed to do so. After meeting a bunch of people he decided to get some food from the Wanmin resturant. He got some jade parcels and a drink to with it. He explored liyue for so long but then he bumped into someone. Venti looked up to the tall person who is looking at him. The man had a white shirt and brown coat. it was hard to notice but he had a ponytail at the back. "Are you okay?" asked the man. " Yes i'm fine, sorry for bumping into you." Venti apologies. " Its fine eveyrone has atleast bumped into someone before" He was very kind venti thought.

The two men went to a cafe. They got drinks and started talking about what they do for work, their interests, and hobbies. Venti had learned that Xhongli was a history teacher at liyue highschool. Zhongli got very invested on how Venti was a streamer. " I think i might just download twitch to hear you sing" says Zhongli. "Well thats certainly kind of you" Repiles venti being a little flustered. Venti checked the time. "Oh crap i have to  go to dihua marsh and stream soon" Venti panicked. "Wait before you go may i get you're number it would be lovely to have you as a friend". Venti felt his face heat up a little. "Ok its ###-####-####" Then Venti was off to dihua marsh .

The streamer got his lyre and camera he decided he was just going to clip scenes from his stream and then edit it into a video. "Hello everyone!" Venti said to his audience. There were about 79.k people watching him. "So i'm liyue and i got to meet some of you guys!" Before Venti was about to preform he read some messages from people. " 'Hope you have a nice time in liyue' thank you hugz4books!" Venti decided he wanted to try and make a new song with his chat. "Chat should it go like this?"

Wind and leaves are blowing, And time has stopped.

The people are not moving and new feelings are unlocked.

This time of the year theres new drinks and wine.

Most days seem dull but theres still some shine.

This fall i'm feeling small and tall.

I feel so many ways but to most of it feels empty and full.

i hope it stops but at same i kinda want it to stay.

I feel so confused but the sky is gray.

Autumn is a bust.

"I think i like it i'll write this down for later" Venti says. He started to talk with the chat and then he signed. Venti took his camera and lyre hopped into his car and drove off to wangshu inn. He parked his car ordered some take-out and then he went into his room. He started to take out his braids to reveal his very scruffy looking hair. He didn't want to look like a comeplete mess so he brushed his hair out to make it less tangled. Then his take-out had arrived, he payed for the food and started to eat.

Venti was just enjoying his food when he heard ding from his phone. He checked to see what it was. He saw that it was a notification from Zhongli. He unlocked his phone to see what had he sent to him.

8:00 Pm

Zhongli:

Hello Venti, i am asking if you would like to join me to get coffee around 6:30 pm tomorrow?

Venti:

I don't have any streams planned tomorrow, i can definitley make it

Zhongli:

Thats great, see you there!

Venti was very tired. He decided to take a warm shower brush his teeth change into his pj's and call it a night.