|| Chapter 3 ||

Venti paused when he saw the text. He read it over and over again with joy in his heart. "Zhongli, coming to Mond?" The musician felt his face flush. "That's amazing news- I've gotta tell the others!" He exclaimed, switching to his groupchat.

|| Drunk trio+ Bartender ||

Mr.IHave50kFollowersOnTwitch: AAAA ZHONGLI IS COMING TO MOND!!! SIFJDF8DFUJUSFJ

HOEmosexual: Respectfully, IT IS ELEVEN A CLOCK AT NIGHT-

Mr.IHave50kFollowersOnTwitch: OH SHUSH

Redhairandpronouns: Wtf I'm trying to sleep

EmoBartender: Me too- Venti stfu and close ur eyes. You too Kaeya

HOEmosexual: you stfu Diluc, why don't you get your 'beauty sleep'?

EmoBartender: I was until a blue gumball son of a bitch and a green femboy woke me up

Redhairandpronouns: You see this shi Venven?

Mr.IHave50kFollowersOnTwitch: Ofc Rosalina, got the screenshots and everything

Redhairandpronouns: Do not call me Rosalina

Mr.IHave50kFollowersOnTwitch: My bad-

Venti switched off and went back to his texts with Zhongli.

|| Zhongli ||

Zhongli: Yeah I am, I'm very excited to go.

Venti: I'm excited to see you!

Zhongli: Really?

Venti: Why wouldn't anyone be? A charming teacher from Liyue who spends his money on fine and expensive tea~

Zhongli: Poetic are we now? A charismatic musician from Mondstadt who spend his money on vintage wine.

Venti: Flatter me more Mr.Zhongli! And your poetry is really good

Zhongli: Thank you, and please only call me Zhongli.

Venti: You've got it, old blockhead!

Zhongli: What am I going to do with you?

Venti: Anyways, I'm going to bed ttyl <3

Zhongli: At 9:00?

Venti: In Mond it's 11 rn

Zhongli: Oh, I see. Goodnight then.

Venti: Gn <3

He looked his screen with engrowing feeling in his chest. "What's this?" Zhongli asked himself.

Zhongli had finally made it to Mondstadt, he had booked an inn for himself and decided to call up Venti. He dialed his number and started speaking. "I've made it to Mondstadt." The teacher stated. "That's great! Where are you right now?" His voiced crackled a bit through the phone. "I'm just in Springvale, making my way to Mondstadt city now." He said, turning onto the bridge. "Alright, when can we meet up? There's good hunter, we can grab some dinner there." Venti suggested. "Yeah sure what time?" Zhongli asked. "Around six?" He said, trailling off. "That works, see you then." Zhongli agreed. 

It was about 5:40, and Zhongli had just finished checking into the Inn. "Mondstadt attire and decoration is a culture shock compared to Liyue's." He remarked, looking at the aged wines at the coffee table. He read through the labels of wine, not a single one that piqued his interest. I guess I'm just too used to Liyue materials. He looked around the room a bit more, glaring at the humidifier trying to take away the stench of alcohol from the bed sheets. 

Zhongli checked his phone once more and it was 5:55. I'd better get going he thought as he left the inn. He unlocked his car and drove a couple minutes to the restaurant. Zhongli walked into Good hunter and was greeted by a kind waiter. "Are you hosting today or do you already have someone to meet up with?" She asked. "I'm meeting up with someone, I'm fine thank you." He smiled, navigating his way to Venti. "You're here, thanks for coming." He thanked with a grin.
"It's no problem, I was looking forward to this when I booked the cost of entering Mondstadt's entry." He said, taking off his coat. "Ehe! Alright, then let's order now!" Venti said, passing a menu to him.

A/n: Ty for the support, I thought I would get hate ngl. Y'all are lucky I have massive Zhongven brainrot. Shout out to Alex bc I would've never finished this book if it wasn't for you :D