|| Chapter 4 ||

They had finished their foods and talked a bit while the dessert arrived. "And that's how I got into an argument with a child." Venti says, taking a bite out of his ice cream cake. "You're a menace, Venven." Zhongli chuckled. "Ah- Only my friends call me that." He whined. "Aren't I your friend?" He smirked. 'Of course but- whatever." He brushed the thought away. "Anyways, can you join me to angel's share? My friends want to meet you." Venti asked. "I'd love to meet your friends, of course I'll go!" Zhongli smiled. "Alright, I'll pay then." He said, taking out his wallet. "No need, I already payed for our meals." He grinned. "You didn't have too!" He nagged him.

They arrived to angel's share, recieving a clod stare from Diluc. "Venti! We've been waiting for you- and your friend?" Kaeya said, calling him over. "Yes, yes this is Zhongli. He's a teacher in Liyue." He smiled, sitting down next to him. "Hm? Who's this?" Rosaria woke up from her position. "Just a friend." Venti gave a smile.

After tons of drinks, Venti was fully flushed. "Hic... Diluc..." He whined. Diluc let out a frustrated groan. "Hey Zhongli, here's his address take him back home." He said giving him a slip of paper. He nodded, dragging the musician by the hand. "Where are we going?" He asked with a silly look. "We're going back home, into the car." He demanded.

They had made it to Venti's house. He's asleep.. He thought. Zhongli sighed and picked him up bridal style into his house. "It reaks of wine here.." He grimaced.

He placed him into his bed gently, staying by his side for a while. Zhongli was just about to leave when he felt something grab his wrist. "Stay.." Venti mumbled. "You're drunk, I shouldn't do this with you." Zhongli placed his hand on his forehead. "Mmph, please don't leave.." Venti says, pulling him back. "Fine.. only this once." He mumbled. "Mhmhm, thank youuuu~~" Venti slurred. Zhongli said nothing, only playing with his hair as he "slept". Suddenly, Venti got up from his position. "What's up?" He asked. "Have I.. Hic .. Ever told you how ... Hic .. How pretty you are?" Venti says, laying his arms around his shoulders. "No, I don't believe you have.." Zhongli takes his arms off. "Awe.. because I ..Hic, really think that.. And please keep my arms around you, you deserve it.." Venti smiled, cupping his face. "Mm.. you're drunk. You're just going to regret this in the morning." Zhongli stated. "I don't care.. I want to do this now..." He slurred. "Okay.." He shook his head. Venti giggled and forced him to lay down with him.

Zhongli felt a bunch of heat rise when he had done this. "You're cute, Zhongliii.." Venti smiled, moving his face closer. He stayed quiet, feeling his face get so red felt as if he were to faint. "I love youuuu." Venti grabbed his face. "No you don't.." Zhongli sighed.