|| Chapter 1 ||

It has been two weeks since Venti arrived in Liyue. He had a bunch of streams planned over the small trip. But it was time to head back to Mondstadt. His phone ringed, a notifacation from Zhongli? Venti thought. He opened the message.

||Zhongli||

Zhongli:

Hello Venti

Venti:

Helo Zhongli hru?

Zhongli:

I'm fine, but a little sad because its your last day in liyue.

Venti:

Old blockhead have you forgotten we are in contact as you can see WE ARE LITERALLY TEXTING EACHOTHER RN

Zhongli:

Okay I admit I do sound a little silly.

Venti: 

And I thought teachers were smart!/j

Zhongli:

Oh how dare you

Venti:

So offended you forgot I had made a new nickname for you

Zhongli:

Sadly this is true

Venti:

K I got to leave now unless I want to get back home in the middle of the night

Zhongli: 

Alright take care Venti

Venti:

Take care :)

He had all his things packed, all cramped into a bag as Venti was not a tidy person. Why do I feel this way? He asked himself.

When he reached Mondstadt he felt weird. For once being alone from people was like a curse for him. "I don't like this, being alone from Zhongli makes me anxious and I barely know the guy.." His mind trailed off. "Whatever, I'll just go meet up with them." The streamer unlocked his car. And began to drive to Angel share's bar.

"Hey! Venven! You're back!" Kaeya exclaimed. Venti rolled his eyes by the nickname. Kaeya and Rosaria created that nickname a few months ago. "It's good to see you back." Rosaria said nicely, while Diluc stayed quiet. "It really does feel nice to be back.." He pulled out a chair and sat down beside Rosaria. "Hey Luc! One dandelion wine please." Venti asks the tired bartender. "Of course.." He groans.

"So.. how was Liyue?" Kaeya asked Venti. "Oh? It was pretty fun. I met a really nice guy!" He says excitedly. "Hmm.. Where does he work?" Rosaria buts in. "He works as a history teacher in a highschool in the harbour." Venti answers. "Nice!" Kaeya replies happily. Man I kinda wish I was with Zhongli right now.. It's not that I don't enjoy this, but I don't feel as good as I was with him.. He thinks sorrowly.

Hey loves, sorry with it being short I'll make chapter 2 w/ zhongli
Shoutout to my friend alex fo rping with and making me write this.