Joffrey Baratheon

While Joffery Baratheon was in his rooms his mother started to worry about her son. He has never acted the way he is right now, before they left king's landing to the time they spent there up to now. It was bothering her greatly, she wanted to know what the issue was and to see if she could fix it. She came up with the idea that it was Sansa's fault, so Cersei was going to figure out what she can do with the girl.

Eddard Stark was doing the best he could as the hand but it was hard being the hand of the king to Robert Baratheon, the man drank too much and did not care about anything. Joffrey was listening in on the conversation he was having with Eddard Stark about the Targaryen girl that married into the dothraki horse lord. Joffrey wanted to do something for his "father" before his mother killed him. Joffery had sent out people to make sure the Targaryen girl was killed. He was just hoping that the people he sent were able to complete the job before Robert Baratheon was killed.

But Robert Baratheon would hear the news from Joffery about the Targaryen girl. When Robert Baratheon died from an attack of a boar in the king's woods, Cersei placed her son on the iron throne. This was like Joffrey's dream. I could not believe that this was becoming true. Once Joffery was crowned king of the seven kingdoms, he had called Eddard Stark in the throne room but he also told everyone else to leave the throne room.

" Lord Eddard Stark, I want to say thank you, being a friend to my father must not have been easy all of the years. But thank you, there are some things that I want to speak with you about. I will marry your daughter Sansa, and she will be my queen. You know that you do not care for king's landing. That you wished for home and that can happen, you can head back home to your family if you wish. But I also have something else to offer you. How would you like to be the master of laws insead of the hand of the king? Where you can turn the pin of the hand of the king and take the seat of the master of laws, if you wish it. I will give you time to think what you want to do. And once you figure it out, please let me know what you have decided."

Leaving Eddard Stark I head out of the throne room just walking about the red keep. But that came to a stop when I saw my mother not looking pleased. She takes my arm, heading into her rooms.

" Being King, our enemies will be more than before. But most importantly the Starks will be an issue. So one mu-"

" Mother, stop talking. The Starks are not an issue. You are."

" Excuse me?"

I take a step closer to my mother. " Mother, I know. I know everything. I know that I am an Lannister, not a real Baratheon. That you slept with your twin brother. That you had Robert Baratheon killed for your own reasons, and you are trying to get rid of the Starks. Oh before I forget, I know what happened to Bran Stark, that he did not fall out of that window, he was pushed by Jamie Lannister. So stop lying, it will not serve you any good. You can no longer control me mother, love you but I am not your puppet anymore."

Leaving the room with my mother just standing there with a shocked face. It did not matter, my mother had made her bed, she must lay down and accept her fate.